Recent content by GRRNMO

1. G

2017 Alltrack S - How to monitor Boost Pressure?

Cool - do I have the HIT start or does it sense the launch and start on it's own?
  2. G

So, my completely unscientific report after driving it with the Neuspeed "un-tune" tune!? Wow.
  3. G

Well, because the Neuspeed says to drive it 20 miles before it remaps the boost settings, I confess this scan is AFTER installing the module and BEFORE driving it... :( That's said - I look at charge pressure actuator!? 😂
  4. G

Just want to monitor Boost Pressure so I have an idea of what the Neuspeed power Module did for the vehicle...(I have no # on my interface to add "code tags" so I tried the Gear Icon that says it toggles codes...srry if that is wrong... Wednesday,30,September,2020,17:35:32:50530 VCDS -- Windows...
  5. G

Tire size

Yeah, thank you...I'm a Jeep guy so I am used to tire calibration being a significant issue - my speedometer can be off by as much as 5-8mph in the Jeep when I don't calibrate after going from stock just to 33s...
  6. G

Tire size

Guess I'll answer myself, lol...from poking around other similar threads it seems that going from 205 55r17 to 225 55r17 isn't a significant enough change in rpm/circumference (3.2%) to warrant adjusting any settings even if there were settings to adjust...at 60mph on a flat road on cruise...
  7. G

Tire size

Is there a chart for a tire size calibration in a 2017 Alltrack?