Recent content by sweddie76

1. S

ABS ESP 8.2 IBIZA 6J long coding help

I've changed coding somewhere? When I operate passenger window close it opens drivers window and vise versa can any1 explain what i might have changed in settings and how to fix this problem? Thanks.
  2. S

ECU coded wrong

I did nothing just used the setup on the laptop I got off him that was over 9 years ago and ain't used it till recently so I'm a bit new to all the new stuff that is available now should have stuck with my 30 year old transit less hassle and no electronics to fix :) thanks again for all your...
  3. S

ECU coded wrong

Not sure if he did not in contact anymore think ill just go with the hex-v2 in the end thanks
  4. S

ECU coded wrong

Thanks ill check them out not sure about the upgrade as I bought the setup from a friend a long long time ago thanks for all ur help.
  5. S

ECU coded wrong

Is there any chance u could tell me what i need then?thanks.
  6. S

ECU coded wrong

I've got limited fund so can't afford the latest vcds car has cost me enough already :mad: as I mentioned i took the car into my work and put a £3000 snap on diagnostics on the car and that came back with the same error? Ecu coded wrong we then checked with the latest vcds also came back with...
  7. S

ECU coded wrong

I've used vag com 311 fully registered and it says the same thing I've also taken it to my work (volkswagen) and there diagnostics say the same thing its having trouble cumunicating with other modules ie abs??
  8. S

ECU coded wrong

VCDS-Lite Version: Release 1.2 Thursday, 17 September 2020, 20:29:03. Chassis Type: 8L - Audi A3/S3 Scan: 01,02,03,08,15,16,17,22,35,37,45,55,56,57,75,76 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 01: Engine Labels: 06A-906-033-APF.LBL...
  9. S

ECU coded wrong

how do i do that? Thanks
  10. S

ECU coded wrong

ok ill see if i can get a screenshot of the auto scan and post it thanks.
  11. S

ECU coded wrong

hi there does any1 know where i could get the coding for my ecu the car is a 2003 Audi a3 8p, vag com says my ecu is coded wrong?????i can put the code in myself i just need the right code to enter its a 7 digit code any help would be much appreciated as its burning my head out now. The error...