Recent content by swenak

1. S

Gen4 Auto mirror folding

I change adaptation and coding, but auto mirror folding not work. I still must hold lock on keyfob to fold mirros. Here is my adaptation map and coding. Can someone check it? Thanks. Address 42: Door Elect, Driver (J386) Labels:| 3C0-959-70X-GEN4.clb Part No SW: 3AA 959 701 A HW...
  2. S

Reaction time for key fob long press.

Thanks for this too. It is same question as, if gun is killing, or shooter is killing. Is gun manufactutrer responsible for shooter? Is facebook responsible for messages? I dont like your philosophy, but I respect it.
  3. S

Thanks, this is what I asking for :)
  4. S

Hi, it is general question, but BCM in my car is 1K0937086M, car MK6 Golf GTI. My question is based on this post (it is in Polish language, so translator is needed :-) ): https://forum.golf6.pl/mk6-retrofitting/skladanie-lusterek-z-poziomu-pilota-t159-82.html Thanks, Peter
  5. S

Hi, is in VCDS possible to change reaction time, that is needed to accept key fob press as long press? In VCP it is possible by changing adresses 1120, 1121, 1222 (DEC) in BCM. Thanks.
  6. S

Resolved MK6 Golf 2012 - wrong mirrors direction and missing X/Y position.

Solved. I mounted motor from old passanger mirror, whare was motor with memory. That mirror was without folding and external light, so I add 3 wires to cable. While I changing wires, I found, that red wire from motor was damaged. It was not fully cutted (and because of that I measured wire as...
  7. S

FEC/SWaP (Enabling APPCONNECT Apple/Android) in MIB unit possible to add codes with OBD11 and ODIS but not VCDS--- WHY?

And that help me? :-) Because I'm not so nicely in speaking via PM :-)
  8. S

FEC/SWaP (Enabling APPCONNECT Apple/Android) in MIB unit possible to add codes with OBD11 and ODIS but not VCDS--- WHY?

Maybe I do something wrong, but I still see only in IDE04330 "Error: Channel not Available". I have activated Developer mode, I have entered FF FF FF FF in IDE04331 (this I have changed in ODIS, in VCDS cant change it to 00 00 00 00). I have entered S12345 Security Code. I try to use S20103 too...
  9. S

Here is new video, hot it now "work" :-) Maybe, I can change to newr BCM unit?
  10. S

I now switch to other door units, 3C0959793C and 3C0959792C and still problems. Passanger mirror work correctly, driver not :(
  11. S

VCDS Mobile with iPhone - slow, freezing

Yes, it seems, that it is WiFi signal problem. Phone near HEX-NET not solve it, but when I fully disconnect Wireless CarPlay adapter and it start work, but will testing later, it was only short test.
  12. S

I have disabled vbat and vign, I test it with 6V limit too, I have tested it while engine on and voltage was 13,8, still same. About diodes, led1 (car) still green, led 2 (WiFi) still orange and led 3 (cpu) blink green/orange.
  13. S

So, it is not FIS+ Advanced problem. O remove it, but still WiFi is each few second discinnecting.