Recent content by sealover1

1. sealover1

immobilizer/key without the 7 digit SPC Code

I do need to know by the morning if anyone can help me please?
  2. sealover1

immobilizer/key without the 7 digit SPC Code

can anyone tell me how to find the SPC code please I do have an Hex-V2 duel k & can Flashing key light, this warning is illuminated as someone has previously tried adapting the immobiliser/key without the 7 digit SPC. Unfortunately without this code I'm unable to access the immobiliser at...
  3. sealover1

Scan Results Help please

Apologies not been in touch guys I had more ill-health and been in and out of hospital, due to go back into hospital Thursday 20th may, Deep Joy. my car problems all of a sudden stopped and so I got a new MOT and carried on driving but I think I knew it would not be for to long, glow plugs...
  4. sealover1

Scan Results Help please

are these 2 faults both on the same module then jef?
  5. sealover1

Scan Results Help please

Hi guys kept getting traction control light coming on but it did not today infect I had no warning lights on but thought I would do a scan anyways and come up with some faults, had a lot of faults come up to do with the comfort module l got some contact cleaners and cleaned all the fuses relays...
  6. sealover1

Skoda wont start can anyone help please?

TBH Jef I never did find out for sure, scan readers are great sometimes but there not always right and can give false scan readings, least this is what I have found, in the end I took out every relay I could find every fuse I could find and sprayed a good quality contact cleaning into the relay...
  7. sealover1

Hi Guys after charging the battery as advised its now showing a good voltage after 2 days of leaving it on charge, put all the dash back together this morning and went for a drive and the abs lights and steering lights have gone out but now it started beeping engine fault take to a garage. this...
  8. sealover1

oh of course I remember now its got a copy and paste in the V2 thanks guys... Ok just a quick update I went out with my trusty caravan battery fully charged and hooked that up with thick jump leads and no start though did turn over a lot better, tested the battery it come up good battery needs...
  9. sealover1

how is that done? copying the coding across from yours to the new one? just been out I seem to get far more warning lights & Beeping come on when turning the car over could that mean anything?
  10. sealover1

yea I hate it when I cant find the problem I live right out in the sticks as well so I do try to keep the car in good nick, I did charge it with a smart charger for 24 hours but I could try it again and put my battery tester on it again but the battery is not a year old yet or if it is its not...
  11. sealover1

hi langers thank you for helping, well it did get wriggled about quite a bit when I was trying to take it out and whilst I was looking to see if I had missed a nut or a screw as it would not come out, wanted to get it out to see the part number or code so I could buy one from ebay as they £600...
  12. sealover1

Ok thank you Jef sorry for keeping you waiting I'm disabled and got ill last night, yesterday I went out in the morning and it started up briefly then cut out and would not start again, the engine does turn over but it sounds like its not firing or not even trying to start, when the car does...
  13. sealover1

No all I have done is to pull out the relays and give them all a clean with contact cleaner, that never worked so scanned it but not sure what the fault codes are
  14. sealover1

just tested the battery with a tester I have and it says its fine so not sure
  15. sealover1

is that was it means? battery not even a year old
Back