Recent content by drswami

1. D

Bentley fault codes

Hex-V2 As I mentioned the car has two batteries , the one showing low voltage was drained down in the shop doing tests. The faults showed up prior and I cleared them and they retuned all while the batteries were fully charged . That said it is easy enough to change the battery . I will also...
  2. D

Bentley fault codes

Is there some reason you are obsessed with the battery .. that is not the problem . it will be fixed in due course
  3. D

Bentley fault codes

I had the ignition on of course . VGN does not speak the same language as some of my controllers.
  4. D

Bentley fault codes

The scan I sent had all that the system could access , as I mentioned this model is not fully integrated and this system is not designed to handle my year model
  5. D

Bentley fault codes

I am a competent mechanic , have a factory shop manual and the car has no mods or after market parts. I assume I have one sensor sending bad info to the ECU which is causing the other fault codes . I am thinking the EGT sensor for bank 1 is the likely culprit. The intermittent cooling fault...
  6. D

Bentley fault codes

Battery is in need of replacing . Was the autoscan I sent not complete?
  7. D

Bentley fault codes

Trying to pinpoint the cause of various DTC's any suggestions welcome . I suppose sensors showing intermittent need replacing . ABS fault remains despite new sensor and manual wire trace Saturday,19,June,2021,17:44:07:09935 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS...
  8. D

2005 Bentley Arnage

I have a 2005 Bentley Arnage , The service manual refers to this system for diagnostics . Unfortunately the system does not list my model . I when with the 7th and 8th symbols from the vin which are 4F . This shows as an Audi model and when plugged in I can call up the ABS controller but none of...