Recent content by Ekremsky

1. E

VW Passat B7 2012 ABS code not correct Help needed

Hi , I did the coding with Odis online via SVM coding, new coding was 7091. I hope it will help others. BR
  2. E

Hi, yes there is a PR code on the back near the spare tyre compartment, car is converted from RHD to LHD , but customer says there was no error in the ABS after converting, in another service they messed up coding. Here is the PR code attached. Regards free image hosting
  3. E

Yes, I saw that, but no matter I delete the errors, the same is coming back, cannot find coding, tried many codes from the net,but error stays , the old Passat is very easy is PR codes, in VCDS is also help, but here only TPMS on off function...
  4. E

Hi, need some help with redoce this module, someone has played with coding of the car, nothing on hardware is changed, but ABS module says incorrect coding, tried some coding- only 1 code is accepted till now , but the error is the same. Car is 2012 VW PAssat B7 diesel, I attach full scan and...
  5. E

Audi A8 4H 2013y Cruise control problem

Ok,undestood now, unfortunately I didnt make any maps, I think only chance is go to the dealer service then...Thanks Uwe. Regards
  6. E

Yes, I made but I reverted them back all as before , dont know , may be I have touched any other adapt channel that didnt notice, I checked all channels I touched, reverted them back but cannot get rid of this...Is there any way to reset all channels adaptations back to stock with VCDS? Or need...
  7. E

Hi, yes, I made, tried to activate Traffic Signs recognition VZE, but I reverted coding back. Now only this message Dataset Impalausable is making me crazy... Dont know what else to try Regards
  8. E

Hello, I made full scan of the car, tried to figre out whats going on but cannot, ACC doesnt workk until I clear the error from Image Processing module 8E , when car restarted, switch off then switch on, error comes back, strange thing is when get in the module to see errors, ACC comes back...
  9. E

Ok, thank you very much, I will make complete autoscan and post result here
  10. E

Hello ,greets to all members and Ross-Tech stuff, I have problem with a 2013 Audi A8L, I think messed up coding issues, have several errors in some modules, most of them are : 'Function Restricted due to Missing Message' ,with different codes in front , But main reason and error is ACC cruise...