Fred's Imports's latest activity

• F
    Fred's Imports replied to the thread Ukraine.
    That report came directly from Azov battalion's FB channel yesterday, possibly they faked it like they have everything else. Understand...
  • F
    Fred's Imports reacted to JMR's post in the thread Ukraine with Like Like.
    See..everytime i post a comment the thread comes alive and we all get a bit more info and we all have a passionate personal opinion. I...
  • F
    Fred's Imports replied to the thread Ukraine.
    Rest in piece(s)...you fought valiantly. Dear Ukrainian people. We are the 36th Navy Brigade named after the counter-admiral Mikhail...
  • F
    Fred's Imports reacted to teppo's post in the thread Could not bleed fuel system with Like Like.
    Timing is done with locking tools and couldnt be done wrong. Of course, checked 3 times.
  • F
    Fred's Imports reacted to Uwe's post in the thread Ukraine with Like Like.
    I'm not saying it was right. I'm saying what I did very early on in this thread, that we (the collective "West") have no moral high...
  • F
    Not being familiar with that engine code have you double, triple checked the high pressure fuel pump timing for accuracy on the timing belt?
  • F
    Try firing it on propane or a tiny touch of carb cleaner, if it fires then your cam/crank timing should be good, if it doesn't start...