Recent content by John ler

1. J

Help with few faults, on audi s1 2017

hi guy if you could please give me a little help, i have a problem with this car, im sure some of the faults are to do with other faults in other units, but Im stuck as Ive got an incorrect coding in abs module and cant communicate with the all wheel drive Friday,22,May,2020,18:09:32:52681...
  2. J

Help ! Audi A3 what unit are coded to immobiliser

Hi guys a long story . But after I got my lads car back from been stolen and attempted fire , the car will not start or crank or fuel pump fire up , even when opening door, no noise as before , and when turn key . There’s no pressure what so ever On fuel ,I’ve scaned car and loads of fault, I...
  3. J

fault code audi A3/s3

hi guy I had a thread a few weeks ago, and need a little if possible, I have had problems with a airbag fault showing on my car, I bought a new airbag ecu, but found out by a forum member that I may have been given a wrong part number from audi, so I have now bought a second hand unit from same...
  4. J

Please. Help pin read out/Current+flow drivers door card

Please. Help pin read out/Current+flow drivers door card Hi guys sorry if this is in the wrong section and I've spent ages looking and searching before posting this I'm looking for a pin read out or current flow chart for the drivers door card ( right hand drive car), I've fitted a new loom to...
  5. J

need a little help or a lot i mean

hi guys sorry if this is in the wrong section but Im new to the forum, I have a audi S3 2010 with quite a few problems, there's quite a story to it but can anyone help me with some problems i have, main one been i can not seem to talk to the engine ecu, ill try put up my scan if i can figure it...