Recent content by Chrisp4632

1. Chrisp4632

A3 8P Cruise retrofit

i know my vehicle is a different model (2006 A4) however when i fitted my cruise control i didn't have the option to have it displayed on my dis, as for needle sweep that works on a particular cluster which is fitted to the RS model's , In regards to your cruise control mine does the same when...
  2. Chrisp4632

Xenon headlights retro fit

so been a few days now and I'm still not any better off i have tried a good handful of light switches all different part numbers and I'm still having the same issue as for the parts catalogue iv had a look around but cant find any useful information. so my next option is my original BCM unit and...
  3. Chrisp4632

so could this possibly be a light switch issue then as it's throwing a fault when the module is fitted but not when the old one is ,maybe the BCM module will work correctly with a particular model of light switch? I'm just throwing ideas now as I'm completely lost on what to do ,I'm now into my...
  4. Chrisp4632

Adaptation channels yes and there identical ,as for the long coding no as I'm still learning this and not sure how to get into it ,I'm assuming that il need to login (11) first to access the long coding?
  5. Chrisp4632

Anyone? or could this be something i have done wrong or missed when coding the new BCM module? As far as i was aware all i needed to do was install new BCM Module (8E0907279N) then on VCDS go to 09-central Elec, 10-adaptations 081-component protection -46992 and test then save then go to 07-...
  6. Chrisp4632

sorry i did try to delete the previous thread as it was posted some time ago and start over fresh how ever i couldn't work out how to do it .
  7. Chrisp4632

So a while ago I retro fitted xenon headlights into my 2007 audi a4 b7 8E. The old bcm module would no accept any changes (8E0 907 279M) so I swopped it out for (8E0 907 279N) as advised on here to do and now everything works .....sort of! I have just realised my rear fog lights will not work...
  8. Chrisp4632

Retro fit xenon headlights issues.

Hey new to the group and still learning my round VCDS and in need of some help please , im currently retro fitting Xenon headlights into my Audi A4 B7 2007 and im having issues with my BCM module (8E0907279M),original Module in the car will not accept any changes in 09 cent elec...