Recent content by TD&MCK Car Sales

1. T

Golf MK6 1.6TDi DSG 7speed Gearbox code swap ??

Would anyone know if you can change the gearbox with one with a different code ? customers gearbox code is MGN, VW Golf 1.6tdi 105bhp 7 speed dsg we have been offered a gearbox which is still fitted to the vehicle and drives perfect but its a different gearbox code, it is from a 2010 VW Caddy...
  2. T

2009 GOLF TDi DSG DQ200 GEARBOX HELP !

2009 mk6 golf 1.6tdi dsg with gearbox issue, we have had a new mechatronics fitted and the original tcm software cloned onto it but still got same fault ! car doesn't know which gear to select, bangs between gears, sometimes when you put into drive the car stalls, slows down whilst driving as if...
  3. T

Skoda Fabia 2 electric windows fault ?

Hi guys, got a 2008 skoda fabia 2, 5 door model, front electric windows only, if I take the 2 fuses out for the front electric windows, put the fuses back in, both the front the windows work fine, once I turn ignition off, and back on they wont work again until I pull fuses ?? I know the wires...
  4. T

2009 Tiguan 1.4 tsi fault at 3000rpm

Hi, got a 2009 Vw 1.4 tsi Tiguan that has a fault when you hit 3000rpm, the car just looses all power and engine light is on, anyone come across this fault code before please ?? Will put a full scan up tomorrow if that helps but no other faults other than this. 004260 intake air regulating flap...
  5. T

Audi A4 2.0 Tdi 01314 Fault Code ? Ecu Fault ?

Hi Guys, Got a 2008 Audi a4 2.0 tdi, customer said he was driving along and the traction and abs lights came on, we checked scuttle panel and was full of water ! So far we have changed all 3 relays in the ecu box as they looked like they had all been a bit wet and put a new brake light switch...
  6. T

Help with car cutting out at random ! Even 70mph !

Hi guys, looking for some help with a fault that is driving me up the wall ! Car is a 2008 golf Gt Tdi 140 manual BKD engine code. The fault is the car just cuts out whilst driving as if you have switched the ignition off and then it will not restart until you have left if for 30 mins or so ...
  7. T

Audi A5 3.0 TDi V6 DPF Fault codes

Can anyone help/suggest what to do with these fault codes please Wednesday,25,November,2015,18:10:33:17628 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 15.7.1.0 Data version: 20150904 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: TDMCK VIN: WAUZZZ8TX8A023465 License...
  8. T

Audi S3 Fault code help

keep getting this fault code in the AWD for Haldex ? the fault for O2 sensor I know is because it has a decat exhaust fitted, have cleared them all but keep coming back ?? also, my voice control is in german ! tried changing the coding to uk which it was already set too but still in german ...
  9. T

2008 Audi A5 3.0 Tdi 40 AMP fuse in boot/trunk

can anyone help me identify what the big 40amp fuse in the boot is for please, mine has blown and it has no mention in the manual, its a bigger than normal size fuse and being 40amp pretty sure its for something important !! tried looking online but had no joy.. thank you
  10. T

audi a5 3.0tdi v6 fault code ? P1610

Hi, got a bit of a strange one ! car is a 2008 audi A5 3.0 tdi v6, was sat in the car whilst it was idling and all of a sudden it just cut out and flashed something up in the clocks about the alternator ? so put booster pack on and tried to start but it would not crank, plugged vagcom in and did...
  11. T

2004 VW Touran 2.0 TDi 140 with strange faults ?

Hi just got a 2004 reg vw touran 2.0 tdi 140, it was running quite rough on idle and really underpowered, so took turbo off to find all the veins seized etc so have just put a brand new turbo on, also cleaned out the egr etc, I thought the turbo would of been why it was rough on idle but its...
  12. T

Mk6 steering wheel onto 2008 tiguan ??

hi, has anybody retrofitted a mk6 mfsw onto early tiguan ? i have mk5 type wheel with mfsw buttons and have just purchased a mk6 mfsw leather wheel off a golf gt tdi, anybody got any tips/help whether i will need to change module etc ?? my steering module is 1K0 953 549 BG ??
  13. T

2008 Tiguan Engine fault cose and no front speakers ??

2008 Tiguan Engine fault code and no front speakers ?? Hi, 2008 tiguan 2.0tdi sport dsg with factory RNS510, and dynaudio speaker system ? have got no volume from front door bass speakers, if i put fader to front i just get the front tweeters ! and when the nav annoucments are made i cant here...
  14. T

2008 Tiguan with premium bluetooth and rns 510 not connecting to iphone

hi guys, just purchased a 2008 VW Tiguan 2.0Tdi DSG, which is very well spec'd, it has rns510 with factory premium bluetooth and voice control, i cant get my iphone to pair with it, just says not compatible in the clocks ? it has MFSW and also has the red display in the clocks the rns510...
  15. T

Discover pro fault codes, no nav data

Hi, since changing my infotainment unit to a european spec one (as my car is a japan import) and having the component protection removed i have no nav, it just says no nav data, just ran a check and have 2 fault codes Monday,02,February,2015,14:31:12:17628 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...