Recent content by paul99

1. P

VW MK7 Door ambient light Retrofit

I have found the problem I have retraced all coding change and found 3 codes line were not changed, check those 3 lines and everything is working now, my mistake I didn't verify if I entered all codes .. Everything is working now
  2. P

Just to be sure pretended not trust the paper work I remove the doors cards on both sides and retraced all wires and they are wired correctly as per diagram pin 3 and pin 8 so they are wired correctly
  3. P

I have retraced the wiring and they are wired the same way as above, i check the paperwork on the day of installation I have made copy to what wire and seems identical to me, the problem was for me is the coding, my vehicle never came with this I had admaps from 4 different vehicles two 2017...
  4. P

I agree with that the door module has no control how they work only for wiring purposes and make the active in coding that they are there, but 09 Central electronic does it? Do you have ambient lights on your doors ? how do they function do they come up when you turn lights to parking or full...
  5. P

I was hoping that they stay on when you turn the lights on parking or headlights that they will come on and you have the ambient light all around you, but looks like not the case, my friend that has 2015 vw mk7 golf works that way , they come on when open the door together the foot well lights ...
  6. P

I have retrofitted doors card with ambient lights into a 2017 VW golf sportwagen vehicle that never came with, I have wired and connected and programmed them, however, I have one issue they only light up when I open and close the doors, and they fade away they do not stay on like me footwell...
Back