Recent content by senna1

1. S

MQB

You all know i Meant MQB lol
  2. S

MQB

ok as far as i was aware there are 2 generations of MBQ the first by wiki says is 2012, and if fwd and there are some 4wd MBQ is this for vehicle for example Vw passat vin WVWZZZ3CZHE032909 i'm told 2016 Diesel 2.0 i assume is a MBQ platform ? There are never too many questions space walker ...
  3. S

MQB

Did the Kessy start with immob 4 and has it evolved
  4. S

MQB

Hi Dr Peter thankyou for the links, very helpful job done
  5. S

VIN CHANGE

Ok i have written my own ecu files, for a old ecu by to days standard but i did it, i was using Winols demo, and Titanium as a ref as i did not find winols helpful and struggled to find the maps with winols but later on a guy told me about the software to find the maps which would of been a...
  6. S

VIN CHANGE

7. S

MQB

Hi Does anyone know what year MBQ platform Vehicles started shared MBQ & are they just front wheel drive only Does anyone have a list of the vehicles supporting MQB i have a wiring harness and be interested to see what vehicles and modules inc cluster i can use it on (MQB )
  8. S

VIN CHANGE

It is not a problem doing immobiliser , it is all about Kit, and understanding as all manufacturers slightly different. My questions was based on If i could recover the info like pin/skc i believe Vcds can do the rest, but in this case i have my hands full as both items the Engine ecu j623 and...
  9. S

VIN CHANGE

Hi I know you cant read the SKC's but as far as i'm aware The function is still there providing you can get the SKC's My question is part of that if i could recover the the skc then vcds could help,
  10. S

VIN CHANGE

I'm surprised the vin and pin is in the MCU are you certain, the mcu waiting for commands from Flash, rom and Eeprom just usually keeps small data like the vin etc,, do you have a photo of the Edc 17CP20 pcb.
  11. S

VIN CHANGE

Ok lol so its in the processor BIG DEAL.. for 2013 t5, the ecu may have tricore say when looking to remap VR kess k-tag prt. But do you know if the immobiliser is in the Ecu and the Cluster or is it in the BCM , and do they any of them have 8 pin chip, as 2013 is a first for me, i've not yet...
  12. S

VIN CHANGE

The kit for example Autel
  13. S

VIN CHANGE

That is why i'm asking other wise use other tools they are there if you look, but if it could do it, save some cash.
  14. S

VIN CHANGE

Ok Pins SKC's , what is CS and MAC When looking at Immobiliser Data, also if say i can read or want to read the immobiliser Data in the 8 Pin Eeprom, is it still kept in the engine Ecu and Cluster for 2013 T5, as i saw recently but not confirmed it is in the Ecu and BCM , And...
  15. S

VIN CHANGE

Thanks for your replies, i will have to look further into this with top end tools, to read SKC