S
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      senna1 replied to the thread VW T5.
      ok thanks
    • S
      when you say address 19 is that channel 19 in adaption to click de activate transport mode
    • S
      Hi Dana I took a look 09 then 10 adaption then channel 99 it was on 1 = factory mode active so i put it to 0 = factory mode inactive...
    • S
      Thankyou i will take a look tomorrow, I have tried the two other BCM we have it was the same but you never know,
    • S
      Hi Dana anything is worth looking at as it should otherwise be working i tested the Central lock switch seems like it is ok i think it...
    • S
      Yes that is what i do , i have had Elsawin for a while, i thought yesterday if the unlock is working the Fuse SB8 should be good as...
    • S
      Dana forget the screen shot i have just traced SB 8, 15amp Diagram page ) power from SA9 so at least if any power issues to Fuse or...
    • S
      Hi Dana I am working with Elsawin i also have a Pdf from dnoermann but it is German, working with Convenience system From November 2012...
    • S
      Hi ive not been on here for a while, No not done anymore with airbag i will try when i get back to it clean the Gnd and re check coding...
    • S
      Page 35/2 for Airbag from August 2009 The page shows j234 unit , My question is the Gnd you can see it has no pin number at the J234 It...
    • S
      Ok Thanks, do you know where the J431 module is located, its supposed to be above the Pedals support area, ive not found it Black 26 pin...
    • S
      Dash j285 fuse SB13 ok,, all Can H & L continuity all good to J519 J285 ohms at harness disconnected 67,ohms so no issues, Connected to...
    • S
      Hi all modules connected 125 and 126 for ABS 03 & 19 Gateway, MVB for 19 Gateway 126 = steering angle 0 & Airbag 0 MVB for 19 Gateway...
    • S
      dnoermann What do you measure of resistance between CAN-H and CAN-L when ignition is off (wait 60 Seconds after off). - On my 2013 T5...
    • S
      At OBD port i can check with my breakout box pin 6 Can h and Can -L pin 14 for activity and resistance & voltage at 6 to pin 4/5 gnd and...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…