Recent content by krazyk

1. K

04 passat tdi converted to manual 6 speed

It appears to work but yet it remains on the install list i guess. Also got all other things to shut up, removed a few codes fixed abs sensor and turned off the seatbelt warning and went for single click all locks while at it.
  2. K

sorry got busy with other work for a while, back to the project now Tuesday,20,October,2020,08:51:01:20591 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4513.4 Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN...
  3. K

I have tried that procedure but the 02 remains on the list tcu has been unplugged. So a login is not required for the gateway? I can't even change that 0006 number to something else.
  4. K

What is the procedure for deleting the auto trans (02) from the gateway list for this car (kline)? I have changed the engine coding from 0150034 to 0150032 but i can't seem to do nothing with gateway. I imagine a login password is required, anyone have it?
  5. K

2010 Jetta tdi gone haywire after cooling fan replacement

Took of front clip to change passenger side cooling fan (from rock auto) and when i put it back together no start. After forever cranking it came alive but not without throwing all sorts of codes and erratic running. The common rail pressure is all over the place as well. I first thought it had...