Recent content by kartashon

1. K

Audi B9 A5 Resetting Steering Wheel Angle

While making mods to steering wheel column switch, turned steering wheel angle sensor out of range, and its Steering Wheel Angle Internal reading is stuck at 189.1 degree. This value does not change even when steering wheel is turned. There is another reading - non-internal Steering Wheel Angle...
  2. K

2018 Audi A5 B9 Steering Wheel Column Broken

I've tried to retrofit other steering wheel column switch, only to realize its not compatible. Now I want to use the original column switch, and everything on the column switch are not working such as windshield, turn signal and cruise control. Left turn signal is on, and cannot be turned off or...
  3. K

Audi B9 multi-color interior ambient light

I have A5 Premium Plus which comes with interior ambient light but white only. I've been actively looking for ways to retrofit multi-color/RGB ambient light. Now I have all QQ2 modules (including four door panels, cup holders and console trims) needed for the retrofit and was able to activate...
  4. K

2018 Audi B9 A5 Front Parking Aid Sensors

Sunday,15,March,2020,17:00:07:60834 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.2 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4 Data version: 20200210 DS308.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: VIN: WAUENCF51JA129563 License Plate: Mileage: 30391km-18884mi Repair...
  5. K

Audi a4 8w Ambient Light Retrofit

I'm also interested in retrofitting ambient light plus on my B9 P+. Did you replace existing LED modules with genuine QQ2 ones, then tweaked VCP & VCDS?
  6. K

2018 Audi B9 A5 Steering Angle Calibration Issue

Recently changed steering wheel, and in the process I broke clock spring. Ordered a new Steering wheel column multi-function switch, and took out just the clock spring and replaced it on the current/factory column switch. A5 is still mad and triggers warnings on EPS, Audi Pre-sense, steering...