Recent content by khaledabdulaziz

1. K

Staging & coming leaving home

hello all I have a transporter 7H-VN75 (6N0) I'm trying to apply staging or indicator celebration on it but it says *Error: channel not available* and I coming and leaving home but its not working could someone please tell me what's wrong, is it something wrong I did or the car don't have those...
  2. K

Wiring diagram

Hello all Where I can find a wiring diagram for a specific car such as Volkswagen Caravelle 2.5 TDI 150 Is there a website for wiring and engine diagrams Thanks a lot
  3. K

Intercooler temperature sensor

Thanks Turns out they are just removed 😅 which caused the low performance.
  4. K

Intercooler temperature sensor

hello all I have a Skoda 2014 with low engine performance I have 3 DTC on engine but not quite sure what they mean, engine and glow plug lights are on here is an auto-scan, please help Monday,01,February,2021,19:37:08:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS...
  5. K

Regeneration doesnt work

im sorry but first you said part 3C0129363A was not removed and then here you said the same part is not installed, im not quite understanding
  6. K

Regeneration doesnt work

we live in west bank, nothing free nor anyone care about emissions, sadly most of the times when we have a problem like this one, we just delete the DPF and EGR
  7. K

Regeneration doesnt work

what part exactly? you mean like version of firmware ? and how would i flash the "9971" ?
  8. K

Regeneration doesnt work

so first, car owner need to update firmware, how he can do that? then i perform regeneration?
  9. K

Regeneration doesnt work

Now I don't have the car in my hands, thought I should ask for future cos it seems like a regular problem where dpf doesn't regenerate I thought the g450 would be the problem because dpf light is on while soot calculated and soot measured is less the 35g
  10. K

Regeneration doesnt work

The same, it doesn't give me any error in g450 sensor
  11. K

Regeneration doesnt work

what this sentence means
  12. K

Regeneration doesnt work

hello all i hope you are doing well i have a vw jetta 2014 with dpf, engine, and glow plug light on and with this error *16848 - Diesel Particulate Filter * i tried doing force regeneration but it shows *finished correctly* but no regeneration could it be the g450 sensor ? here is the auto scan...
  13. K

P2458 - unable to force regen.

I have the same problem Did you solve it ?
  14. K

General Question (Electronic Parking Brakes)

after reading your link, if i had a car with EPB and ABS are separated, can i uninstall the EPB from 19-can gateway and remove the " The electromechanical parking brake control unit J540 " plug, and it will act like EPB is not functioning anymore, maybe my question is kind of dumb and beginner...
  15. K

General Question (Electronic Parking Brakes)

i dont have a car on me with this problem, im asking general question, is there a possibility to disable EBP in some cars