Recent content by walidmoussa

1. W

Plenty errors on my 2019 Touareg CR7

Hello again, The latest from my VW Dealer this morning, they assume that the DPF Pressure sensor is faulty !! They are ordering one under warranty and will be changed on Thursday. I was arguing with them saying that i am getting the same errors for 3 times in a raw and none of these errors...
  2. W

I dont think so !! The only place that my Touareg stayed overnight was at VW Dealers and more than that i have anti theft Alarm and i get a notification as soon as the car get any movement thru ""VW car Net "", but everything could be possible here :)
  3. W

I was driving the Touareg myself but in town during this period, but not slow at all. I dont know really what to do. I feel sorry to sell at this time and go for Petrol !! It could be a good idea to do to another VW Dealer in town. Since you are in Romania, do you recommend Cardinal Motors and...
  4. W

Thank you. I will let you know the outcome tomorrow morning. I believe i had done that last week, but did not work !! Either it was due to the excessive Soot level or the New Generation Touareg software are made in a such way to be out of reach for the third parties because i did lots of...
  5. W

Hello Uwe, I was so curious today to check and monitor the Soot levels but i ended up having the same errors as before, possibly due to my misuse of my VCDS !! Error: Lane Assist. Error: engine control unit. Please visit workshop. Error: Emergency Assist. Error: Start-stop system. I was...
  6. W

I will keep monitoring these levels. Actually at which level of soot (xx g) i should consider a run on the highway or forced regeneration with VCDS. My problem is that my Touareg is not driven at high speed while i am away for a month or 2 !! IDE00434 Particle filter: soot mass calculated 9.49...
  7. W

I will see what i can do with them, but you know better than me how it is in here. You seem to be local as well. I am not impressed at all with VW dealer services, but unfortunately where can i go ?
  8. W

Hello gents; I got back my Touareg and as i was guessing VW did not accept to give me a copy of the scan Report. I had done myself 2 scans with my VCDS: First one showing the soot Particles ( scan done while engine running ) and the second scan with contact ON ( General scan ) where i can still...
  9. W

I am not an expert of these values and i guess you are right with your assumptions. These values Calculated: 31.63g & Measured: 40.06g are at RPM 1067 using the option Auto-Scan. The other values Calculated: 62.23g & Measured: 62.23g are obtained Engine scan / Measure values and i can assure...
  10. W

I am not an expert of these values and i guess you are right with your assumptions. These values Calculated: 31.63g & Measured: 40.06g are at RPM 1067 using the option Auto-Scan. The other values Calculated: 62.23g & Measured: 62.23g are obtained Engine scan / Measure values and i can assure...
  11. W

Hello JMR; I just check the below parameters this morning. The soot mass measured 62.23 g. This is too bad i guess. No? What is the limit where i can not do anymore regeneration? Is it healthy and right to check the soot level frequently and do VCDS regeneration specially after the short...
  12. W

Hello JMR; I confirm that the Touareg was bought brad new with 12km on the Dashboard. I confirm also that during my absence last 2 months ( working abroad ) my wide drove it 6 times in town for a total distance of 191 km !!
  13. W

Yes sir. Only 16000km and the main reason is that i am working abroad and while i am away for a month or 2, my wife drives sometimes the Touareg in Town at low speed. I guess also that the battery voltage gets very low causing these errors ( i'm only guess and i might be wrong ). The VW dealer...
  14. W

Hello All, Last month i got the same errors as of now: Error: Lane Assist. Error: engine control unit. Please visit workshop. Error: Emergency Assist. Error: Start-stop system. It looks like all these errors are due to low battery voltage falling too low since i work abroad and my wife does not...
Back