Recent content by Dr Sheldon

1. D

Audi A3 2013 UK RHD Car. Airbag Fault

Sorry I didn't save a scan from this, can get one if really needed. I have No Comms with 15 Airbag Module. All other Modules (Engine, ABS, Airbag, Instruments etc) are also throwing codes for No Comms with Airbag. All other controllers are on Line and no other Fault codes anywhere I have Load...
  2. D

2018 Lamborghini Aventador with MagnaRide

I have been asked to look at this car. 3 of the 4 Magnaride Shocks were faulty so they have replaced them with conventional ones so the warning light is now displayed on the dash. I have tried going int the Gateway installation list and unchecked 14 - Suspension Electrics however that does not...
  3. D

Porsche Cayenne 2017 UK Car

Hi I have this car with a Headlight Range fault dispalyed on the dash panel Here is all I get from an Autoscan & Gateway Installation List Wednesday,08,January,2020,11:07:52:53489 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB...
  4. D

Audi A5 2012 Auto Gearbox

Hi People They only issue with this vehicle is that from stand still when you select Drive or Reverse there is a 2 second delay before the car move. Not a massive issue but the customer is complaining that when on a slope it will roll back with foot off the brake. I have not done any testing...
  5. D

Golf MK7 UK Car ABS Coding (MK100IPB)

As you can see from the scan this has been through the wars. Lots of faults but my job is to just code the ABS. It may have had a new module but I'm not sure. Strange thing the coding is set at all Zero's Can anyone help me with this. thanks. Thursday,11,July,2019,15:51:27:36704 VCDS --...
  6. D

VW Golf 2004 UK Car - Aircon Issue

We replaced the Engine ECU on this car this week with a used unit. All is well now except the Aircon. The compressor wont cut in. Reason for Compressor Shut off is Either 12 or 15 not sure now but came up as Engine ECU. As it was working fine before we are hoping it may just be a coding...
  7. D

Request / Idea for Non VAG Vehicles

Hi Guys Just a thought, I can see that there is a wealth of Automotive Talent on this forum & pretty sure these Ladies & Gentlemen either do or are very able to tackle problems on No VAG vehicles too. For instance I have a Peugeot 308 that is driving me nuts, I really would appreciate some...
  8. D

VW Beetle 1C7 (2004) BFS Engine Code with Battery Drain

Hi Guys. I have just updated my Profile with my VCDS Serial Number. Im hoping that will be enough to get me "Verified" Status. If I need to anything more please let me know. Thank You! I have this vehicle (UK Right Hand Drive) with a 220mA Battery Drain. I have pinned it down to 2 Thermal...
  9. D

Audi A6 Allroad MY2008 UK Car 2.7tdi BPP Engine 74000 miles

First and foremost, Thank You for having me :D Have used VCDS for many years, tomorrow I shall provide Serial Nos etc to become verified - A call to Ross tech today led me here. The car runs and drives absolutely fine But !! From cold it starts and idles perfectly untill it reaches 60c and...