Recent content by cschmitz20

1. C

VCDS FIRMWARE WONT UPDATE

I tried to update the firmware but it even pull up the Wi-Fi box yo be able to search for ten Wi-Fi. The laptop is connected to Wi-Fi.
  2. C

Spark Plug Defouler

Well I did try and out them on. 2 things happened. 1st I tried to set readiness and went to the cat test and got lots of smoke coming out from that area. Then also got an error code for that o2 sensor having 2 high resistance. So not sure what if bay means other than that they don’t work for...
  3. C

Spark Plug Defouler

At least what’s online
  4. C

Spark Plug Defouler

They help with emmissions
  5. C

Spark Plug Defouler

Any luck with using these on Audi cats?
  6. C

Downstream O 2 Sensor

And just want to make sure I’m on the right bank. I’m looking at bank 1 . Which in the us. Is that the drivers side? Also when I’m looking down on bank 1. I can see 1 sensor right in the middle of the cat. Is that the downstream one?
  7. C

Downstream O 2 Sensor

Yea it’s the 6 cylinder. It is the AVK engine
  8. C

Downstream O 2 Sensor

Trying to do some testing.
  9. C

Downstream O 2 Sensor

On my 2003 Audi A4 cabriolet. How can you tell which is the downstream o2 sensor on bank 1? I see the diagram lists heated sensors and just regular ones. And I have a 3 way ? What the heck is that?
  10. C

Cheapest Vendor for Legit Bosch part

It was over 900 ohms
  11. C

Finally got resistance read on new sensor. Very finicky. Current sensor had none.
  12. C

Here is the part number 0261210147. Used a couple different brands of multimeters. I’m wondering that since this sensor is a 3 wired one it may have not show resistance due to the type of crankshaft sensor it is.
  13. C

Either I’m doing something completely wrong or these sensors don’t have any resistance.
  14. C

ENGINE CRANCKSHAFT SENSOR I got one from autohaus. Jute curious if it should have resistance right out of the box? This one does not neither did did the other sUPPOSSED bosch part I got. I turn the multimeter to ohms and it just stays at 1 no matter what terminals i use on the sensor. What am I...