C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      cschmitz20 replied to the thread VCDS FOR IPAD PRO.
      Yea sorry about that. I see that now. I guess I either upgrade to the hex.net or get a different windows tablet or laptop
    • C
      Shoot I think I only have the hex-v2 so that must be different than the hex net thing. Sorry for the trouble
    • C
      Ok. I watched the first video and Don’t realize aboutbthe hex wireless Options. Hopefully can figure it out. Does it just pop up on...
    • C
      So I can’t use my iPad Pro to run VCDS? That’s what I am trying to figure out. I always have the regular VCDS license and normally use...
    • C
      Im not sure? I normally use my laptop but I think the battery is dead and I have an almost new iPad Pro that I would love to use for...
    • C
      hello. Is there a way to use an iPad Pro with the hex net device? I saw mentions of using Wi-Fi from ten hex.net. Is that possible...
    • C
      cschmitz20 replied to the thread Window regulator.
      Ok thanks for the info. I had to replace the rear one because of a broken cable. Probably the same here. Think I willw
    • C
      cschmitz20 replied to the thread Convertible top issue.
      It’s probably the meat
    • C
      I have a 2003 Audi cabriolet 3.0. And the front passenger window is stuck up. When I try to click the button from either side all I...
    • C
      I tried to update the firmware but it even pull up the Wi-Fi box yo be able to search for ten Wi-Fi. The laptop is connected to Wi-Fi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…