Recent content by Nowback

1. N

2014 jetta tdi no interior lights, no trunk light, no glove box light

kind of what i thought which is why i originally asked if that function is coded, thinking it lost its coding a due to the pulses of the " smart charger " on a dead battery. but i cant find anything regarding coding for the j519 and the interior lights
  2. N

vw dealer is always so helpful. i called with dealer i have an account with to ask for the fuse locations based on the vin. for the interior lights. i was told that they unable to do that :rolleyes: the owner if the car had better luck calling another dealer and was told either #7 or #8 he...
  3. N

faults were cleared and no codes have reappeared time will tell if anything shows up and will go from there
  4. N

difficult for an owner or anyone for that matter to do anything with these cars. cant even get vw to to say which fuse is actually for the int lights they are supposed to be able to supply that info based on the vin. nope just tried. as shown above vcds saved the scan for me and it is posted...
  5. N

this time i have no " respective responsibilities " in the repair of this car. i am simply trying to help a disillusioned vw owner. the suggestion of comparing the scan to a legacy scan would be idea, i didnt have the foresight to do a scan on this guys car when he bought it. forgot to mention...
  6. N

thanks for the suggestion, apparently thats been tried along with the "disconnected leads touched together" thing...
  7. N

the scan i posted was what i seen first scan. it cleared and no codes returned...
  8. N

i am waiting for the answer to the question i originally posted . did you read the " described to me story " ? then the follow up post under my first comment
  9. N

i anticipated your questions and prepared extensively no ... and... no lol
  10. N

ffs i forgot how to post a scan :rolleyes:
  11. N

Sunday,27,December,2020,14:03:57:59579 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.0 Data version: 20190930 DS308.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: 3VWLL7AJ9EM356677 License Plate: Chassis Type: AJ-VW36 (6N0) Scan: 01 02 03 05 08 09 15 17 19 25 2B 2E 44 56...
  12. N

ok i will try to get a scan and post it. matt
  13. N

did this quick for a friend didnt save a scan because it cleared and returned no codes if you think an auto scan with no codes is helpful i could post one next time i see the guy. i have no interest in working on the problem just asked so he would know what he might be in for if he wanted to...
  14. N

as described to me: the story: headlights were left on till battery went dead door opened to open hood. battery charger attached in an effort to recharge the battery. lights start flashing, interior lights flashing, dash doing weird stuff headlight switch turned off, door closed , weird stuff...