Recent content by ZNormT6

1. ZNormT6

Activating European Variable Light Distribution on NAR Mk6 Golfs

Hi all, if you are looking to get rid of the annoying North American lighting restrictions on your Mk6 Golf Bi-Xenon headlights, please read this thread as it can be fixed with some simple coding. With this new coding I have provided, the AFS headlights adjust the beam patterns depending on...
  2. ZNormT6

2019 VW Jetta 1.4 TSI

All stock 2019 Jetta SE with the 1.4L TSI engine, 8-speed gearbox and Cold weather package. It is a USA spec car made on 06/2019. Tuesday,31,December,2019,00:33:37:34591 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4 Data...
  3. ZNormT6

Scandinavian DRL

Hello, I'm sure this is beating a dead horse at this point, but has anyone figured out what coding would need to be done on an AFS Bi-Xenon + LED taillights w/ rear fog equipped Mk6 Golf to activate the Scandinavian style DRL? (Taillights on with DRL). I have attached the link to my auto-scan...
  4. ZNormT6

2013 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0TSI CBFA

Mods done to my car: Rain Light sensor European High-Beam assist European LED Tail lights with Rear fog European headlight range coding RNS-510 and 9w7 BT module added to replace RNS-315 Lowline Rearview Camera Climatic Climate Control Door exit lights ECU and TCU are both tuned with...