Recent content by msi_kindy

1. M

Engine shuts off after throttle and manifold cleaning

Regarding the coolant sensor, it got healthy after few attempts to switch the car on and off. I think even with the coolant sensor showing the correct value, the all systems do seems to go crazy!
  2. M

Engine shuts off after throttle and manifold cleaning

Recently i have got faulty alternator pulley that was noisy. I bought the pulley and replaced it. However, the car alternator was disconnected for almost a month until i could get the correct pulley. When i re-instated the alternator the car did not start immediately and it had to be reset as...
  3. M

VW Jetta 2.0L 2012 transmission not shifting to Drive

Thank you for moving it to Car Repair Support. Can you please support what should be the repair/replacement part as per the code above?
  4. M

VW Jetta 2.0L 2012 transmission not shifting to Drive

This morning i started my car and left it for few mins to warm up. after stepping on the break to shift the transmission the stick did not shift to Drive. I can only move it to N and never back to P. I can only shift it back to P when i switch off the car. i have got the following code faults...
  5. M

Engine fault codes

Hello, I have run an auto scan on my Jetta 2012 2.0 engine and i got the following codes. Friday,04,October,2019,00:47:23:45039 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4 Data version: 20190930 DS308.0 www.Ross-Tech.com...
  6. M

VCDS 19.6.2 auto scan not working

Hello, I tried auto scan after connecting the HEX-V2 into my Jetta 2012 model (AJ) and i could not get it to work. i got the following message: " Function not supported by the gateway " i tried also Auto detect (CAN only) and it did not work. i updated the software today after getting the...
Back