Recent content by jyoung8607

1. jyoung8607

2020 US Presidential Election

For a minute there I was thinking about how to present a cliffnotes version of the whole proven chain of events, the mountain of actual evidence, the actual legal proceedings carried out by competent professionals, the stack of successful prosecutions and guilty pleas, but then I realized...
  2. jyoung8607

I wish you would. I'm glad you did. On November 3rd, I do think a very good thing happened for our country, a step forward. It's not something I won, and it's not something you lost, though I know you don't feel that way. I wish there was some way to get rid of DJT without making you feel like...
  3. jyoung8607

"... maybe the most important speech I’ve ever made." So, I made myself watch it. It wasn't pleasant. Let's set aside the nebulous fantasizing and just focus on a few of the testable and verifiable claims, in the order in which they appear. "67 counties in Michigan" with more registered voters...
  4. jyoung8607

Tampering with a national election ain't easy. That would be a very powerful machine. Seems like such a Democratic machine would find it child's play to turn up a few people who'd say there were snipers in the area when Hillary Clinton landed in Bosnia. Or, hide the fact Bill Clinton got a...
  5. jyoung8607

It doesn't take a very "substantial" amount of effort to collect evidence of fraud that the Republicans say they have, and yet, they haven't managed to do so. They've spent the last few weeks getting laughed out of court across the country. And when that's done, there'll be another reason it's...
  6. jyoung8607

What data do you have, that makes you think that's a substantial source of fraud? Indeed, our nation is grappling with a truly serious problem in that regard. But there's not a thing we can do to reason them out of positions they weren't reasoned into. Hmm... what does that mean?
  7. jyoung8607

What does it mean to you?
  8. jyoung8607

... it was funny to me....

9. jyoung8607

U1121 Missing Message -- Yes but from what?

The Haldex doesn't see three CAN messages it expects to see from your ABS/ESP controller. Many possible reasons why: it's offline, coding is wrong (the set that it's missing is an interesting subset), wrong hardware or software at one end or the other, etc. A full un-edited Auto-Scan would be a...
  10. jyoung8607

2018 Golf GTI Electrical issues

Something sure put a major hurt on this car! It's possible some of this could be summarized with loss of the running gear (suspension) CAN bus: 65794 - Data Bus for Suspension U10AE 00 [009] - 1-Wire Mode [Eindrahtfehler CAN-Fahrwerk] Confirmed - Tested Since...
  11. jyoung8607

Much more to reply to, but a few things between conference calls... Dead voters generally do get removed, including even those who cast an otherwise valid absentee ballot but then die before Election Day. Details vary by state. There's pretty good data available on who's dead. If there's...
  12. jyoung8607

Please do! Spirited exchange of views is the very best thing for democracy. :) I really don't know what this means. He's experienced, but he's been known to stick his foot in his mouth a time or two. That's a good example. But, let's just say I have a tough time believing Trump has the...
  13. jyoung8607

Among others, quite a few members of the Judiciary branch of our government, by due process of law. Happy to provide links if desired. That's... not the hill you want to die on. Even Don couldn't choke that one down. Why don't we just finish some of our other arguments instead. ;)
  14. jyoung8607

There were a number of addresses there, and I have no idea which if any is correct, nor am I inclined to help dox her any further. I post it only to show there's a far more plausible explanation than "ooh let's own those Republicans by inserting a bunch of fake ballots to juuuuuuust barely win...
  15. jyoung8607

Obvious data entry error, in this case, a transposition from 1984. I'm sure some QAnon paint-huffers will track her down and make her life a living hell. There really aren't. Are you referring to the Nevada suit where the Trump campaign violated the terms of use of the USPS address-change...