Recent content by CuturiloD

1. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C8 2018 dynamic turn indicator

No one can help?
  2. CuturiloD

Audi Connect Care On Pre-Owned Vehicle

Hi, Did You ask for code from picture? I think that You need ask your audi dealer for this code.
  3. CuturiloD

A6 4G FL RMC retroift RVC Rear Camera issue

Hi, My camera module (J772) was: software nr: 4S0907441B hardware nr: 5Q0907441A H07 0050
  4. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C7 Keyless Entry retrofit

Hi, Sorry but I was gave up from this retrofit because I was sell this car. And I can confirm nothing with this topic. But if You solve problem with parametrization on Your #46, I still have antens and sensors. :)
  5. CuturiloD

A6 4G FL RMC retroift RVC Rear Camera issue

Hi, 3 years ago I was retrofited in my car A6 C7 RMC camera from your first link with 4S0/4G0 module and everything was fine. Can You post autoscan?
  6. CuturiloD

Help with 2020 Audi S6 (Canada) Coding

I can confirm, byte1 bit0
  7. CuturiloD

Coding Q7 E-Tron DRL - HELP! Will pay!

Hello, did You check in central electronic #9?
  8. CuturiloD

Seat Ateca

Tnx for advice. I will try at monday.
  9. CuturiloD

Seat Ateca

Hello, I was following instruction from seat official web site, but when I put SD card in slot and restart the navi unit I have message “navigation maps is unavailbile”. Some info?
  10. CuturiloD

Help with 2020 Audi S6 (Canada) Coding

Hi, 2.Rear light RS animation You need to change only one bit: Coding central. conv. #46----> Byte 37----> bit 4----> change it from 0 to 1 3.Needle Sweep in Virtual Cockpit You need to change only one bit: Coding Instrument cluster #17----> I am not sure which byte, but is easy...
  11. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C8 50TDI problem with E drive mode-memory

Here is the video:
  12. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C8 50TDI problem with E drive mode-memory

Hello, Everytime after start the engine, when driving mode is EFFICIENCY, but gearbox is in "D" mode (picture 1), and I need switch it manualy to "E" mode (picture 2). I was try to set driving mode to Individualy and gearbox to "E" but everytime after start engine gearbox is in "D" mode. If...
  13. CuturiloD

Automatic highbeam memory

I activate bit 4. Unfortunately HighBeamAssist still OFF. Also in this moment I don’t see what is difference now. What can be drl_at_sl?
  14. CuturiloD

This is picture for byte 2:
  15. CuturiloD

Thank You for good alalysis. What is Your advice for my issue? If I good understand only way is flashing BCM with newer firmware?