Recent content by racofuy

1. R

2013 Beetle AWD swap ABS coding

Getting back on this again, sourced an 8P Quattro ECU. Same CCZB engine, mechanical park brake and also AWD. Now I need to find someone to do immo defeat and put Beetle VIN in the ECU If you do this type of work please IM me and I'll send you the ECU.
  2. R

Caddy VAN lost ABS Coding (MK60EC1)

Hi Barry, Going through this now with a AWD 20TSI swap in a Beetle. The Caddy vin must appear in the ECU and in the cluster otherwise as I've understood it the ABS is not able to be coded. I'm still trying to find someone that can put the Beetle vin in the Golf ECU without sending it abroad.
  3. R

Yes there is option for AWD in ECU but ecu does not accept the change. Golf R is med9 so will not work. Had not considered Tiguan electric parking brake, back to drawing board.
  4. R

Yes, I've found a clever chap who can change that however, I'm looking to get another ECU now from an AWD vehicle as I cannot change the ECU to AWD. My thinking is to get a Tiguan ECU (runs the same CCZB 2.0TSI petrol engine and is AWD) Have that de-immo and get the Beetle vin put in to it.
  5. R

Any thoughts on the Immo info you wanted?
  6. R

Interesting guys and makes sense, one never stops learning modifying cars. Ok so below is ECU, Immo and cluster info as asked for. Friday,19,March,2021,07:05:44:54382 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4526.4 Data version...
  7. R

I resolved some other unrelated codes today and decided to plug the original Beetle 5C0 907 379C module in to retrieve the coding from it which is F63B60F8092200FB6F0F06E8901D0080251800 Unsurprisingly the MK6 R module does not like this code either.
  8. R

ECU is de immo, ECU is from MK6 GTI which is what the matching 2.0tsi engine is out of. (I have come to realize that I cannot tick the AWD in the ECU, should be able to flash base map from TT or Tiguan offered with this same engine as others have done) Or possibly install AWD based ECU from TT...
  9. R

Correct yes, that scan was taken yesterday and reflects everything fitted to the car currently. the ABS unit fitted to the Beetle from factory was 5C0907379C
  10. R

You mean scan from the Golf 6R? The remainder of that vehicle was scrapped unfortunately.
  11. R

That VIN on the VCDS scan is not correct, the car was originally a 1.4 twin charge so in doing the AWD swap a 2.0TSI and corresponding ECU (de-immo) was installed hence its showing the Golf VIN in the scan. The Beetle vin is WVWZZZ16ZEM601444 The ABS module shown in the scan was removed from a...
  12. R

Golf Mk7 - Infotainment Switch

I have a surplus one here that is non nav, removed from 2018 Golf, 3Q0035824C
  13. R

Module rejected that coding unfortunately, out of range error.
  14. R

Yes, should have said. Definitely R brakes fitted. I'll try that code string tomorrow thank you. EDIT*** Realized the scan above shows the VIN from the Golf ECU fitted. (matched to 2.0 CCZB engine) Beetle VIN WVWZZZ16ZEM601444 Beetle ABS unit 5C0907379C
  15. R

Used a 2010 Golf R Haldex and ABS module in this Beetle AWD swap, started out with 4 faults in ABS module (No basic setting for G85, G200 and G201) Basic settings able to be done without issue however the ABS module has no coding and I did not scan the donor car it came from unfortunately...