Recent content by 2stroke

1. 2stroke

The engine lost a lot of power after testing different engine systems with VCDS... ?

The car passed the annual inspection with flying colours. :thumbs: Not a single remark for anything. :thumbs: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Have now driven about 100 Km ( 62 Miles ) of which 70 Km ( 43,50 Miles ) at a hard pace and I still can't get the last column...
  2. 2stroke

The engine lost a lot of power after testing different engine systems with VCDS... ?

1. OK. How do I get it warm enough ? 2. I don't know where in VCDS I can see how hot the catalyst is ! Can you explain where I can see it ? 3. Aha, yes, it very well could be that way, sounds logical. Can you explain how I do it ?
  3. 2stroke

:D I have no problem showing that ! VIN # WAUZZZ8E88A133531
  4. 2stroke

I did something like that earlier today, but then I probably made more of a mess I tried to do all these steps on this list and from what I remember the 2 YELLOW highlighted lines failed to do. The blue text information did not matched what was shown on the VCDS lap top. Maybe Someone can...
  5. 2stroke

I don't fully understand what you mean because I am newbie to VCDS and English is not my native language. Can you explain a little more in detail so I understand better ?
  6. 2stroke

1. OK. 2. I don't know where in VCDS I can see how hot the catalyst is ! Can you explain where I can see it ? 3. Aha, yes, it very well could be that way, sounds logical. 4. There was probably a little error in my text and a lot was resolved after restarting according to previous advice in...
  7. 2stroke

Now this coming Friday, my car will go in for the annual thorough inspection. The tests are done by a state-accredited testing company. The tests take about 30 minutes and they check e.g. * Condition of the brakes and brake values. * Careful tests concerning everything to do with exhaust gases...
  8. 2stroke

1. Great to know, I had no idea it was that way. I drove the car tonight as well and everything turned GREEN as you said :thumbs: , ...except: Catalytic Converter: Failed or Incomplete ...Maybe I didn't ride long enough or not hard enough !?!? :confused: 2. No error codes are found, see...
  9. 2stroke

Audi A4 (8E) 1.8T BFB 2008 Map Controlled Thermostat Issue

:) Hi Guys ! You all need to calm down a bit ! :eek: I have not had the time or possibility to do more work on the car for the moment. I have by no means let this go.
  10. 2stroke

Thanks. What do you say about picture 3 ? :confused: How and where can I run tests on the RED marked boxes in picture 4 ? :confused:
  11. 2stroke

Thanks. Should this 3.9 % be considered normal, or ? :confused:
  12. 2stroke

A little 'Off Topic'.... When I sat and browsed through the Groups, this one came up... 1. My 1,8T 20v. engine does not have an EGR system, Why a box for it then ? :confused: 2. Can someone explain why not all boxes are Green / Ok ? :confused: Pic 4.
  13. 2stroke

Is it possible to do some kind of 'TEST' here in this box and how do I perform it ? :confused: Pic 3.
Back