Recent content by dieseltje

1. dieseltje

Passat B6 cannot perform Brake Pressure Sensor 1 (G201) Basic Settings after ABS module upgrade

I just checked mine and I don't have that external brake pressure sensor, but when I go to ABS, measureblock 005 I'm reading also 0,25 bar. in adaptation channel 061 I must switch it of otherwise I can not cleare any error. This external brake pressure sensor is situated on the booster. So if...
  2. dieseltje

Passat B6 cannot perform Brake Pressure Sensor 1 (G201) Basic Settings after ABS module upgrade

Is your B6 equiped with the brake pressure sensor? Not all B6 do have that sensor What happens if you turn off adaption channel 061?
  3. dieseltje

Passat B6 RNS510 Retrofit issues

Can you post the complete auto scan. That should reveal more of the issue
  4. dieseltje

VW TOUAREG 7P 2010 ACC disable CCS Enable

instruments need also recoding should be 073731007A080008000002 byte 01 bit 5 is for CCS byte 04 bit 2 is for deactivating ACC in cluster
  5. dieseltje

Jetta 1.4 hybrid ACC

Then I will have to search for PQ35 type
  6. dieseltje

Jetta 1.4 hybrid ACC

Jetta is as I suspect almost identical to Golf MK6 and Scirocco?
  7. dieseltje

Jetta 1.4 hybrid ACC

2013 model, with 1.4 turbo engine and electric motor. The hybrid I can’t find this model with ACC from factory build. I looked in Netherlands and in Germany.
  8. dieseltje

Jetta 1.4 hybrid ACC

Is it possible to retrofit ACC on a Jetta Hybrid. I’m thinking about to buy a Jetta Hybrid, but I can’t find one with the fine option ACC.
  9. dieseltje

Passat B7 ABS retrofit on Passat B6 Issues

But on the otherside, my ABS block came from Passat CC with factors ACC/DSG. As I recall I did not have to change adaption channel 061
  10. dieseltje

Just checked with a friend of me who has Elsa and looks like I don’t have that sensor. That should also be the case as my adaption channel 061 of my ABS has value 0
  11. dieseltje

Whats the function for this sensor?
  12. dieseltje

Will check
  13. dieseltje

I don’t know. How can I check that?
  14. dieseltje

Could this be an brakebooster issue, with a tiny leak, only when engine is ideling or with less rpm, not enough brake pressure ?
  15. dieseltje

Well, more then 6 months ferther, but still the same problem. In the meantime, engine has been replace by "fresh" 2010 engine as my oilpump gave up. But still the follow to stop funciton is not allways stopping completely. When the car in front of me is braking frimly and stops, my follow to...