Recent content by Orchid70

1. Orchid70

2002 VW Passat 1.8T cranks ok but no start-ECU no communication

No, but you can buy one hour ticket and download the wiring diagram in pdf. Its a pain to find correct things in there - but I usually manage in one hour. Just be sure you are in correct Erwin - last time I managed to buy VW instead of Skoda.... So had to pay double.... And pick up a good day -...
  2. Orchid70

Transporter T4 - G62 sensor fitted with thermo switch instead!!!

HAHA: The correct G62 on these cars is the sensor under the blue one. Its green with four pins. The blue is for the extra coolant PUMP under the radiator. Bloody ElsaWin - says the G62 is blue, two pin... And the four pin sensor would have the thermo switch for extra coolant pump and gauge...
  3. Orchid70

Transporter T4 - G62 sensor fitted with thermo switch instead!!!

So I have just realised, that instead of having a temperature sensor for the ECM - blue with two pins - part number: 025906041A Someone have fitted a identical LOOKING thermo switch, part number: 021919369 After finding open circuit - I fitted TWO Hella sensors. Both are toast. I hope I havent...
  4. Orchid70

Body info help for EU Passat!

THANK YOU!!!! Both! The Stealer has taken over 20000 euros out of her, the past 5 years! They wanted 3100 euros to fix this. The car has run near 500000 km and is not even worth that much! I called VAG and they are the only ones that dont want to help with original part numbers. BMW, Mercedes...
  5. Orchid70

Dont know what happened with the pics:
  6. Orchid70

Hi I need help to find the correct part numbers for front bumper grills... The PR codes gave me nothing... VIN: WVWZZZ3CZCE089877 Id like to know if the grill/trim parts are Highline or Comfort. Its the mid paret and right fog trim thas missing.
  7. Orchid70

VW CARAVELLE 2,5 petrol AVT

I think I have found the cause for the P0130. Measured voltage to heater element on pre cat lambda - engine running: Ground from ECU Following is with ground taken from battery: It looked like the fault code was set when the voltage got under 10.5V. The warmer the enigne got - the higher...
  8. Orchid70

Bummer. I didnt see those high voltages in the waveforms found on the internet. So thought I had found something. But - the fault code was intermittent... so I should have seen a fault code here - and there was no. Thank you! I dont know where to look, from here =( When I activated the EVAP...
  9. Orchid70

I think Im getting closer now. What do you think of these spikes at over 50V to EVAP solenoid??
  10. Orchid70

Now I have had all the pins out in the connectors to prelambda and evap solenoid - as well as the corresponding pins on ECU side are checked - they all are OK. Would the intermittent fault on missfire on cylinder 4 also indicate towards ECU? Its a Simons 3.5. Perhaps I should take out the...
  11. Orchid70

I measerued resistance on wires between G80 and Lambda and ECU. All wires to ECU had 0-0,2 ohm resistance. So OK. Can it be the ECU. Any ideas to how to check the ECU before changing it?
  12. Orchid70

I took the fuel pump relay (167) to test. Yesterday, for some reason, it did not let voltage through. Today after leaving it indoors, I tested it again and OK. I tested it back and furth yesterday, then desided today to use an other battery toafay - it works with both batteries. So dont know...
  13. Orchid70

I have a tone generator (after a tip here, thanks) but I cannot follow the tone from the fuse and further - there is no tone! Earlier when I have located damaged wires in a engine loom (Caddy) it was easy to follow the tone up till the damage. But here - I have no tone on the wire from fuse S117...
  14. Orchid70

Finally got this van indors. And couple hours after driving it in - opened the hood and could clearly smell burned electronics. Four components share the same 12V: Both lambdas (G39) (G130) Air mass meter (G70) Charcoal filter solenoid (N80) Fault codes come back in different order: On First...
  15. Orchid70

1.9Tdi fuel filter check valve?

Solved the mystery. The 12V feed pin on the connector was damaged. When I wasremoving the connector from the new pump, the locking tab broke. When I was trying to remove the pins from the connector - the plus feed wire broke on me. It was corroded as hell!! It was just not possible to see when...