Recent content by wuplur

1. W

Audi A6 4G Facelift 2016 Led Matrix headlights retrofit

How does it sense where the on coming traffic is? Does it require the lane assist camera? All I have is the high beam assist camera in the rear view mirror.
  2. W

Activating Audi Matrix in the US

I saw this post and wondering if anyone has any experience with this. Apparently no extra hardware was necessary.
  3. W

AUDI Q8 MATRIX HEADLIGHTS RETROFIT

I just saw this post and curious of the process on activating this.
  4. W

2021 Q7 mileage correction

We do need it rolled forward and you are correct, we are a dealer in Socal and this is a client (Enterprise Rental owns the vehicle).
  5. W

It is a virtual cockpit cluster. I remember on some of the old clusters, I believe you can change it as long as the vehicle didn't move a certain distance but maybe I understood it incorrectly. We used to be able to send them out to a company in Palo Alto, CA. to correct it but they said they...
  6. W

We had a bad cluster and replaced it but my technician entered the mileage incorrectly (15k, should be 35k) and ODIS won't allow for correction, vehicle has not been driven much (just in & out of the shop) after this was done but the ignition has been cycled multiple times since. Tried access...
  7. W

Activate Different mode Audi Drive Select (disassembly the values)

I've always been curious about the Efficiency setting since we don't have that in the US for the C7 A6. Do you know what this may do different from the comfort setting?
  8. W

Audi C7.5 Start Stop

Can anyone outside of the US clarify for my how the Start Stop system is supposed to operate on a vehicle factory equipped with Auto Hold? I retrofitted Auto Hold and Start Stop seems pointless to have since I release the brake pedal for Auto Hold to take over and the engine will restart since...
  9. W

Audi C7.5 “A/C mode”

Anyone know how I can activate this in my MMI? It’s supposed to allow the adjustment of A/C intensity. This link is for a D4 but someone with a Canadian spec C7 stated it was active on their vehicle. A/C Mode
  10. W

C7.5 Start/Stop

Thanks for the response DV52. Totally understand not wanting to delay the engine restart any longer then it is, was more looking to have it operate as it should in markets that have both auto hold & start/stop as I’m not sure how these are supposed to operate as auto hold doesn’t seem to make...
  11. W

C7.5 Start/Stop

I have retrofitted the Auto Hold switch in my 2016 A6 and wanted to get clarification on how the start/stop operates on a stock vehicle factory fitted with auto hold. With it activated, the engine shuts off while on the brake then turns on as soon as I release the brake (normal). But now that I...
  12. W

2018 S5 sportback Prestige interior light mod question.

The red lights you are referring to are for the exit warning assist and not the ambient lighting correct?
  13. W

Always ON Auto High Beam Feature

Sorry, my Odis log was just easily available online. Here is my newest full scan. Thursday,25,March,2021,10:47:27:59771 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUFMAFC1GN044315...
  14. W

C7 High Beam Assist Retrofit

Byte 20 bit 3 was the only one I was missing that took care of it! It didn’t have that one listed in the long coding helper. Thanks!
  15. W

Always ON Auto High Beam Feature

Here is the last scan I posted of just a couple modules (trying to figure out how to get hba in the MMI because I retrofitted it). Let me know if there is a specific module you want to see and I can update it. Address: 0055 System name: 55 - Headlamp Range Control (LED) Log versions: UDS/ISOTP...
Back