Recent content by sheepie

1. S

Vw up / skoda citigo

Nope no other lights on dash just battery light
  2. S

Vw up / skoda citigo

Do you think that this could cause a battery light on ?
  3. S

Vw up / skoda citigo

Have you any ideas on what that code means ? reading up i only come up with programing error Car charges at 14.5 regardless of load i put on it . lights on heater , power steering etc Also light does go off on start only comes on after a few mins and a few revs .
  4. S

Vw up / skoda citigo

Yeas but at momant i dont know if that has anything to do with battery light
  5. S

Vw up / skoda citigo

Citigo battery light on after start up Battery charging at 14.5 volts No other faults noticed in car Wiring to engine ecu ok and load tested Wiring to bcm ok and load tested Altonator looks brand new Genuine dealer tools found on seat ;) freebie for me Now in engine mesuring blocks i have...
  6. S

Audi A6 Airbag igniter 2??? not fitted ?

Still getting nowhere values for driver igniter are 3.1ohm it was 2 wires in plug I tried 2x 2.2 resistors to simulate 2 igniters in one plug and still fault presant Unpluged seat and said side airbag so happy with that unplugged seat tensioner x2 and codes where correct for that really...
  7. S

multiplug only has 2 pins and wiring diagram indicates the same only one airbag on wheel. Is it possible i am getting the wrong codes from the diag ? vcds + launch
  8. S

Have an Audi A6 in and it says Airbag Drivers igniter 2 short to ground Now i have had airbag off and drivers airbag Has only one plug for airbag and one for airbag exhaust valve. Car seems standard no modifications . Driver say been like this for some time. Cleared code and just returned...
  9. S

Skoda Electric seats not moving Very Odd

skoda superb OU66 YFW vin TMBBG7NPXH7019290 Electric seat no movement on any settings or switches acts dead also will not let me use test functions on ross tech I can however talk to module and no fault code!! Autoscan tho shows 131660 - Seat/Mirror Postion Control Module - Driver Power at...
  10. S

Golf 2018 headlight damaged

Golf suffered a cracked headlight and filled with water Replaced with genuine unit (used) and got many codes . I swapped 39: Right Light (J1023) Labels: 8V0-907-399 Part No SW: 8V0 907 399 D HW: 8V0 907 399 D into new light unit from old light and that cleared most of the faults ...
  11. S

struggling with alarm triggers

So i have an audi A4 edit it was a VW passat that the alarm keeps on going off at 3am but i dont understand the alarm triggers Am I looking for the last trigger am i correct in saying i should be going by the anti theft system trigger 12 and that points to the alarm horn ? But what does Alarm...
  12. S

S7 bad misfire Electrical?

Audi S7 remapped to 600bhp Recently killed turbos running fine for weeks now misfires when cold badly some times clears after few ignition starts . Live data show misfires only on bank 1 even when running ok small number of misses Now my question is would the misfires cause fuel pressure...
  13. S

Help intermitant databus issues and codes i have never seen before skoda Octavia

Anyone recognise this these fault codes ? Intermittant car cuts out or will not start . Leave for some time and starts no problem can last as long as three weeks so very hard to catch at the time. I suspected a canbus error but never seen some of these codes. Skoda Octavia 2014 1.2 Petrol...
  14. S

T5 Intermitant Boost Issue HELP struggling

T5 Had a new egr just fitted but still some faults remain 4795 - Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70) BUT brand new unit fitted also. 5171 - Boost Pressure Regulation ? Fault is very intermitant only seems to do it once a day Friday,10,May,2019,10:56:10:43739 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
  15. S

Auto box Pump issues ?

Golf dsg box Anyone seen these codes and have another cure ? I have heard the wrong oil was used in some models The box works fine until hot then goes into protection mode all drive lost. New mechtronic unit would scrap the car due to cost. Thursday,25,April,2019,20:38:48:43739 VCDS --...
Back