Recent content by chip

1. C

Can't read the VCDS text line

Thanks you very much! Based on what you wrote and the options in the pull down menu, this is how I view the process: Physical tasks VCDS mouse clicks Hook up power bleeder Start routine / Go! Step 0 > Release pedal > open bleeding screws FL and FR > if done switch to next step Switch to step 1...
  2. C

In case it helps, here are the available menu options in the pull-down window:
  3. C

Car is a 2014 Audi A6 I'm chasing down a spongy pedal after replacing my brake lines, and I found some recommendations online to bleed the ABS pump. To get to the picture below, I selected: 03 - ABS Brakes Basic Settings - 04 IDE03296 - Bleed brakes / Start routine / Go! Where I'm struggling...
  4. C

2014 Audi A6, adaptive cruise and lane departure not working

My adaptive cruise control, braking guard, and lane departure quick working. It was intermittent at first, but now it's consistently not working. To me, the relevant codes are: 0080 - video cable for image processing 0161 - Video Cable for Image Processing What's the process here? Do I jump...
  5. C

How do I search for threads related to my car?

I'm a new user, and I have a 2014 A6 (C7). I'm trying to learn and am looking for threads related to my car. Both the strings "a6" and "c7" are too short for the search function. I've tried a few tricks like quotations and plus signs, but I can't get anything to work. I tried searching tags...