Recent content by vreihen

1. vreihen

Sticky A Sad Day

In case anyone is interested, the current bid on the blue one (97 miles on the odometer) is up to $75K on Bring a Trailer auction: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-volkswagen-r32-155/ I have nothing to do with the car or sale, other than getting a heads-up message about the auction from...
  2. vreihen

Advice on weaponry

:rolleyes: .
  3. vreihen

Advice on weaponry

Fixed that for you.....
  4. vreihen

Advice on weaponry

Me thinks that it is going to be a good weekend to go out shopping for a new jumbo flatscreen TV. :popcorn: I have confirmed reports that there are already posters going up in Washington, DC, calling for a "night of rage" and literally calling for riots. Gotta laugh at the irony of...
  5. vreihen

Advice on weaponry

Me thinks that yesterday's ruling will be quickly forgotten after today's [not-surprising] Supreme Court bombshell. :rolleyes: Me also thinks that it is a good time to break out the EEZOX and get ready for the riots to start..... :popcorn:
  6. vreihen

Advice on weaponry

It's like Junetwentysomethingth for those of us in "may issue" states!!!!! U.S. Supreme Court expands gun rights, strikes down New York law Per Justice Clarence Thomas: "We know of no other constitutional right that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers...
  7. vreihen

Vacation spot

If it was Australia, they would just tow the ship outside of the environment..... :D .
  8. vreihen

Australian Royal Subjects

<=== Is not a member of the NRA <=== Is also not a member of AARP
  9. vreihen

Australian Royal Subjects

...and ultimately leads to losing both.
  10. vreihen

Advice on weaponry

11. vreihen

Advice on weaponry

I wish that it was posted as a joke! The elected officials in a neighboring county (which has provided more than one NY State Governor and a US President or two over history) actually proposed that as a new law, probably so that they can point to it and claim that they did "something" to combat...
  12. vreihen

... it was funny to me....

13. vreihen

Advice on weaponry

:rolleyes: https://midhudsonnews.com/2022/06/14/dutchess-democratic-legislators-introduce-gun-warning-signage-resolution/
  14. vreihen

Primetime TV Elephant Massacre?

Funny story is that I tried to pay the Telly Tax so that I could stream BBC from this side of the pond. They won't take my money, nor will they let me use their domestic streaming services.....
  15. vreihen

... it was funny to me....

Back