Recent content by DneprDave

1. D

A Sad Day

Uwe's bar is much quieter without Jack's always interesting posts. I miss him.
  2. D

General Corona Virus Discussion

I got my first Moderna vaccine in the middle of February and the second on the first of March. The first shot, I only had injection site pain and no other symptoms. The second vaccine's symptoms were a few body aches on the next day and that's all.
  3. D

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Eventually, they will have electric eel powered cars that you fuel with goldfish.
  4. D

When do you fold 'em?

I don't think that is a commercial breaker bar, it looks like a pipe slid over the handle of a shorter bar.
  5. D

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

I have progressive lenses they take the place of carrying multiple sets of glasses.
  6. D

2020 US Presidential Election

With all the scrutiny of Georgia's elections this year, You can say with a straight face that election cheating is going on in Georgia? You just like to stir things up in your bar don't you?
  7. D

Belief Systems and discussions thereof

A friend had Jehovah witnesses frequently knocking at his door. He once answered the door wearing just his tighty whities, That did the trick, they left him alone after that.
  8. D

Forum Software Migration

The look is very similar to the old forum. Not jarring at all.
  9. D

Speed alarm after transmission service.

I had the transmission serviced, just a fluid and filter change, at a local transmission shop. Now I get an chime when the speed exceeds 20 mph and a message on the car's dash display saying that 20 mph has been exceeded. It goes away right after the message is displayed. The automatic...