fredgilb's latest activity

• F
    fredgilb replied to the thread Can not ready.
    And yet when I access CAN from main menu it's there and reading. Is this different from the "Test" CAN?
  • F
    fredgilb replied to the thread Can not ready.
    2001 beetle 1.8
  • F
    fredgilb posted the thread Can not ready in Product Support:.
    Is this a problem? everything seems to work.
  • F
    fredgilb replied to the thread Starts then stops.
    The ECU's (2) that I used both had Immo disabled. Is it possible that they are not actually "fully" disabled?
  • F
    here's a log of cranking no start. Curious that there is a injection time...
  • F
    #191 GOES TO CLUSTER https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqsFK_xVnOIWhBnLiGjlJ_wi6NkZ?e=chaBCJ
  • F
    The high side V. is always there. Running or cranking after motor stops.
  • F
    Looks like low side triggered? https://photos.app.goo.gl/97V4mu64FuhuirpB6
  • F
    The really curious thing is, only if it sits for about 30 - 45 min. will it start for a few seconds.
  • F
    Yes, I'm still at it! I got two ECU's with imobilizer delete from the same outfit. VCDS affirms there is no Immo. 2001 Beetle 5 spd...
  • F
    fredgilb replied to the thread VW JETTA 2.0 TSI MANIFOLD ERROR.
    I can't help it if I'm lucky! Problem just went away on it's own. This car sat around for almost 2 years, probably things got a...
  • F
    There is something fundamental wrong. Question; does the timing for the injectors come from the same source as ignition? What does the...
  • F
    Replaced the ecu. The original had a GIAC chip. Requested an ECU w. no Immo. VCDS does not read an IMMO present. Starts for 2 sec...
  • F
    Wednesday,07,April,2021,12:34:27:34163 VCDS Version: Release 21.3.0 (x64) Running on Windows 10 x64 www.Ross-Tech.com...
  • F
    2001 beetle 18.T 5 valve. Died on the road. No codes Fuel system = good VCDS see's rpm while cranking. Does this clear the G28? Mass air...