Recent content by Kristian Hasa

1. K

Passat b5 abs coding......

yes the pr sticker was ripped off i could only see the paint code. Also thank you jef
  2. K

Passat b5 abs coding......

Hi guys, how are yall. I want the abs coding and login for this passat.I was about to do it but dont know why people keep ripping the pr sticker off its really annoying. here is the autoscan. Also i know i need to update but been a lil lazy. thanks! Saturday,03,October,2020,14:35:52:50280 VCDS...
  3. K

Need of abs code

Hello. A client brought a audi a4 he changed some type of module and now the abs doesnt have a code in. Can anybody help me, I need the code of the abs. Thanks. Here is the autoscan Thursday,13,August,2020,09:39:47:50280 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS...
  4. K

Audi a3 abs coding error

Hi people! The owner of a audi a3 changed the abs pump. Now i need the abs coding. I tried to code it and i got the following error: "Coding rejected Error 13: Incorrect message length or invalid format" Maybe the abs pump he changed doesn't match the car? or maybe there is someother problem...
  5. K

Audi A4 abs coding...

Hello. I was about to code the abs module but i noticed that the Pr code sticker was ripped off. Can somebody give me the code please. Thanks! Here a Autoscan Saturday,04,January,2020,15:50:32:50280 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.0 (x64)...
  6. K

Volkswagen mk6 abs coding (MK60EC1)

Hello I changed the abs module and bleeded the brakes but i need the abs code. Thanks :) Here is a autoscan Monday,27,May,2019,18:13:44:50280 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.1.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4436.4 Data version: 20190114 DS296.0...
  7. K

VW passat 3c abs coding

Hello a client of mine changed the pedal of the clutch and dissconected the battery (that is what he told me) now the abs module lost it coding . I need the code for the abs module because i can't get the code through the pr codes here is a autoscan .Thanks...
  8. K

Audi A5 DPF regeneration timeout

Hello i did a cleaning of the dpf and need to do diesel particle filter regeneration on a 2009 audi a5 but there is a problem. When select Service regeneration of particle filter i press go and i do what the software says (press brake and accelerator) and relase them when it says on the screen...
  9. K

VW Touran DSG problem

Hello. A 2011 touran came into the workshop the owner said when he was on road the car wasn't taking any gear so he stopped the car and then it didn't engage any gear (R,D) i diagnosed it with vcds and it shows a fault code . Here is a autoscan Saturday,30,June,2018,14:24:42:50280 VCDS --...
  10. K

Audi a3 abs speed sensor

Hello a audi a3 came into the shop and the owner said it has the abs light on i diagnosed it and it said the abs speed sensor has electrical fault in the circuit, i tried clearing the problem but it showd it again.I putted a new sensor in it and now it still shows the code after clearing the...