Recent content by DiegotheCat

1. D

Sticky MQB Light Configuration Case Study

Top work guys, this makes a lot of sence.
  2. D

Sticky Acronyms

I did think of that one too TW. It's not a fun mod to do, it always freaked me out when I turned it on. Just always worried that the car would lock withy keys in it. Even tho that's not supposed to happen, but it did once. Good luck with it.
  3. D

Sticky Acronyms

Hey TW After have a look through all the info and Acronyms I have, I cant find anything but your right in saying that the oonly time it apears is in the door locking section. So Im taking a stab at it and it could be Delayed Self Lock, or it could be something to do with the proximity...
  4. D

Sticky Acronyms

Does anyone know what OCU is in central electrics, it refers to indicator flashing and something to do with a signal from the key fob
  5. D

Sticky Acronyms

Thanks for all the input guys!!!
  6. D

Sticky Acronyms

Thanks, Tell me about it, Iv been trying to figure out all of these acronyms for years, I have 3 to 4 long lists of others but still not all the ones I need. Cheers
  7. D

Sticky Acronyms

Thanks Uwe, much appreciated!!:D any chance of another few? 09 Central Electrics HVLM LMC STS HDF 03 ABS Brakes XCP Thanks
  8. D

Sticky Acronyms

Awesome thread, I wish I found this years ago, Ok here I go with what Im stuck on In B7 Access Startsystem Interface MCTX LF LF CRC TSG DTC 17 Instruments USZ RDK SIA ENI RLE 19 CAN Gateway AGW PTC EM JBC Fingers crossed Thanks to all
  9. D

Remove ATA confirm from MFD

Hello When i first started playing with my b7 passat i thought having the alarm beep when the doors closed would be good, unfortunily i dont have an alarm and i am unable to use this feature. But for all the trying in the world i cant get rid of the option in the MFD. Anyone have any ideas on...