Recent content by Autokorektas

1. A

VW Tiguan 2011 Lost ABS coding

Hello members! Could anyone tell me ABS coding by VIN number? had a problem with parking brake, and after changing parking brake module found that my abs coding was lost. Sadly I don't have an autoscan and even don't have vcds with me now, only launch. Info from Launch screen: Part.Nr...
  2. A

VW Touareg 7P facelift bixenon retrofit

Hello members! I have 2014 VW Touareg, that has been in an accident (front collision) and owner decided to put facelift Bi-xenons with LED Drl. Seems like everything works, except DRL dim ( as parking light). I have wiring diagrams for 2014 bi-xenons, but don't have for 2016, so don't know if...
  3. A

VW Tiguan ABS coding lost

Hello members! Maybe anyone could help me to calculate abs coding for VW Tiguan? tried several numbers, but all of them was incorrect. Auto-scan attached. Chassis Type: AX-VW36 (7N0) Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 15 16 17 19 25 42 44 46 52 53 56 62 65 72 77 VIN: WVGAV7AX7BW524381...
  4. A

VW Touran CNG facelift dashboard retrofit

Hello members! I have a 2009 VW Touran, and one guy retrofited 2011 dashboard. Don't know much details about what he did, but everything works exept for CNG gauge, range/consumption display. Also car does not run on CNG after this retrofit. Btw gasoline gauge works well. My question is: maybe...
  5. A

Audi Q7 (4M) EU tail lights on US car

Hi to all, Maybe anyone could share adaptation map of j393 (46) controller of Audi Q7 (4M) 2017 year with EU specs? Mine is US, and I need tail lights working like EU lights does. Here is Autoscan and admap of 46 (j393): Chassis Type: F7-AU73 (8W8) Scan: 01 02 03 06 08 09 13 15 16 17 19...
  6. A

2016 Passat NMS byte 18 coding

Hello members, I have facelifted 2016 Passat NMS (like b7 US version) with full led headlamps ant tail lamps. Passat came from US, and will be ridden in Europe now, so I had to change some lightening features, to work like Eu cars do. It has PQ35 H++ BCM and Problem is that i messed up byte...
  7. A

Audi Q5 US to EU tail light coding

Hello, maybe anyone could share adaptation channel map of 46 module, Audi q5 pre facelift? I have LED's on Lid and bulbs on rear bumper. Car came from USA, but I have all EU lamps installed. Issues begins with trunk open - turn signals and tail/stop lamps blinks several times and stops...
  8. A

Audi A3 8V 2016 Lane change + Adaptive cruise control + MMI navigation Plus

Hello members, I have some oncoming projects with an Audi A3 8V 2016 year and want to be sure of some things before starting. As you saw I wish to have Lane change assist, ACC, and MMI navigation plus (7 inch screen instead of mine 5"). The questions are : 1.Am I thinking of purchasing...
  9. A

Audi a3 8V HID to LED conversion question

Hello to all. I have almost finished an update for Audi a3 8v 2016(pre facelift) xenon to LED conversion. Changed headlights, range control J431 to J745 AFS unit, did all the wiring and coding. Now i have working drls, parking lights, turn signals, low beam, high beaam and cornering lights. Can...