M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      Morski replied to the thread Rs7 with Brake Issues.
      You will need a pressure bleeder for sure. The test will auto cancel when the correct procedure is done ie straight followed by turn...
    • M
      Morski replied to the thread 2009 A6 parasitic battery drain.
      You can buy a small tester made by Sealey tools and possibly others that has probes you use to touch the 2 point on the fuse without...
    • M
      Morski replied to the thread B8 S4 Sport Differential Fault.
      Was the pump new or used? Used; there is a pump repair kit available which might solve pressure issues if all other avenues of...
    • M
      Re the AWD; the diff module has clutch coding imprinted on it using a 'dot' type writing so it can be read 'if' its not corroded too...
    • M
      As far as i can see the original gearbox faults were referring to the selector sensor not reading the correct gear and not the gearbox...
    • M
      ODIS is not a user friendly interface that some people think it is. When replacing the awd control module odis needs to read all the...
    • M
      Pretty sure there is nothing there when i tried to do mine last year
    • M
      That will get 'bled' out when new fluid is forced through the reservoir
    • M
      You have air in the abs system for sure. You will need to cycle the abs pump which vcds can not do. use a pressure bleeder to get most...
    • M
      Morski replied to the thread 2015 S8 Manifold stuck.
      Thanks. Tried the 3k rev and bank 2 shows nothing on movement so im thinking its either vac unit, solenoid or potentiometer; all of...
    • M
      Well awd module was replaced, tried a used one and ODIS could not reparamatise it. Fitted a brand new one and was a pain readapting it...
    • M
      Am i correct in assuming that if it had a leak it also throw a code of some sort for the intake?
    • M
      Plan is to inspect the manifold and replace the sensor and vac unit using the repair kit audi sell, problem is getting access to the...
    • M
      Bank 1 moves ok bank 2 shows no movement at all; stays at 0%
    • M
      Tried a used 4wd module but no joy coding it back to the car. ODIS online could not re parameterise it. I thought a used module should...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…