Recent content by sabres1016

1. S

RNS-315 Bluetooth Capability Disappeared

Hello all, 2012 Jetta TDI Premium My RNS-315 head unit has the built in Bluetooth module (I believe) and came with the car when I bought it. I drove home with my phone connected to Bluetooth and was streaming music no issues. Also I was able to make and receive phone calls. Turned the car...
  2. S

2012 Jetta TDI Seat Occupied Module Tango Uniform!

Hello all, I could use a bit of help or consideration. I pulled a stupid a couple weekends ago and left the drain plug open on my cooler that I put on my front seat. Needless to say I got quite a bit of water soaked into the seat cushion and carpet. I have since removed the seat and pulled...
  3. S

Low Heat/No Heat from heater and EGR Cooling faults

Jetta TDI MKVI I am posting this as to maybe help another since the winter is coming soon. I had noticed last winter that my heat was very low. Basically to the point that it was cool coming from the center vents, but out of the side vents it was warmer. This is what was confusing me. I...
  4. S

Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say HELLO everybody. Currently driving a 2012 Jetta TDI. I live and work in North Texas. I do have an issue with my car but I have a bit more troubleshooting to do before I reach out for help.