Recent content by _Val

1. V

C5 S6 instrument cluster coding problem (NOT IMMO related!)

4B0920935C indeed corresponds to instrument cluster part number for 300km/h "AUS"+S6. Maybe "04" part is mandatory. You can have 04, 05, 06 or 07, but not less than that. English version is missing 077-907-559-ANK.CLB label file. German clb can't be used in english vcds, i think.
  2. V

How to check how many keys are registered / programmed to my car (Audi Q3 8U) with VCDS?

Have you tried finding it in MMI display? Similar to this:
  3. V

Radio code help

Let's suppose everyone who has lost long coding in abs units, stole them. :D
  4. V

Radio code help

internet research suggests reading 24C32 eeprom.
  5. V

2009 Audi A6 attempted scan but will not connect

Maybe this topic could help you sort it. https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/17421/
  6. V

VCDS Interface Not Found

Try port test in different car.
  7. V

Will VCDS work for Audi S1 ?

I opened this topic to find this... :D
  8. V

Shiny New Forum Software!

Need to fix a typo in CLM popup window content.
  9. V

Help with faults (MK60EC1 Coding)

Is this from a golf plus? (PR-UG0)
  10. V

Need to do some (quite a lot) magic with option codes. There's quite a lot of "MK60EC1 lost coding" topics in this forum. I can't help you in this case.
  11. V

Does it means you don't have Autoscan from this car before it was changed?
  12. V

Updated to Release 20.4 and Having Trouble? Read This Thread

Can we also test it? :D
  13. V

Library for alz engine

Yes, it's easier to replace engine to compatible with vcds :D
  14. V

Audi A4 B5 2000 1.6 MAF issues

Hello, own this car for 5 years. This is 1.6 8v gasoline 74kW engine with DBW throttle body, FWD manual 5spd trans, equipped with SAI, variable intake manifold, no EGR that is found on similar B6 engines. Car is NOT iso/obd-2 compatible when opening Generic OBD2 mode. Stupid Simos ECU :D ---...
  15. V

Port test after CB .04504

Port test after CB 0.4504 Hello, applied update to Hex-V2 to CB 0.4504, FW 0.256, CFB 0.10, BL 0.28 and now Port test result shows this. Not possible open any controller with VCDS 19.1.2 Beta. Update channel set to Beta. Also 19.1.2 shows that software is out of date in main window...