dieseldub's latest activity

• dieseldub
    dieseldub replied to the thread 2020 US Presidential Election.
    Seems very likely to me this is the reality as well. The Qanon conspiracies are vast and widespread especially since the start of the...
  • dieseldub
    FWIW, Fox News and Newsmax also gave similar retractions in December. And I promise Fox has far more resources than Dominion.
  • dieseldub
    American Thinker issues a retraction on lies about Dominion Voting systems, just the latest in a string of right wing outlets to do so...
  • dieseldub
    I may also add to the above that from what I'm reading, in the next two decades there WILL be massive job losses regardless of policy...
  • dieseldub
    I'm sure McConnell sees it the other way, saving his party from MAGA and Qanon absurd conspiracies. Either way, it's a fracturing of the...
  • dieseldub
    dieseldub replied to the thread erWIN - Audi.
    Most of the factory repair information starting in the early to mid 2000s will instruct you to use "Guided Fault Finding" for almost...
  • dieseldub
    dieseldub reacted to DV52's post in the thread 2020 US Presidential Election with Like Like.
    @dieseldub: Yes, I agree. Still, the history of Trump's presidency is replete with similar examples where he makes outrageous/dubious...
  • dieseldub
    dieseldub replied to the thread Markets / Economy.
    Couple friends of mine in Virginia who bought a Model 3 have a "BNKWPT" license plate for the car. :D
  • dieseldub
    dieseldub reacted to Uwe's post in the thread Markets / Economy with Like Like.
    Anyone else here old enough to remember this? -Uwe-
  • dieseldub
    Indeed. He literally stood at a rally down the street from the Capitol, literally urged his followers to march over there and when Pence...
  • dieseldub
    Trump's twitter account is back online. Condemns the invaders in the Capitol. Concedes defeat. Says he took every legal avenue to...
  • dieseldub
    That one is a whole can of worms to unpack. Many Southern states have changed their own history books to tell a different story about...
  • dieseldub
    They want Trump to be declared winner even though he didn't get the requisite votes to do so. Our democracy isn't as iron-clad as some...
  • dieseldub
    What a shitshow today. Here's one thing that irked me a lot today, immediately prior to the invasion of the capitol. Numerous Trump...
  • dieseldub
    dieseldub reacted to jyoung8607's post in the thread 2020 US Presidential Election with Like Like.
    Sure, except I absolutely reject stopping at 20 years for a legendary Jim Crow state...