Recent content by siLc

1. siLc

New USB unit does not function - MIB 2 Golf MK7

Since you have only one USB input, change the following channel: IDE10480-MAS10742-Interface for external media: activation-Connection 2,activated ,4 -> not activated In Byte 19, choose "USB & iPhone Functionality". And full unedited autoscan would still be nice.
  2. siLc

Q3 F3N 2020 DYF/UDZ retrofits

TJA and TSR are features of the module A5 camera. You have newer camera 2Q0980653, for which these things are not too well documented yet AFAIK.
  3. siLc

Passat 3AA Retrofit HELP

B7 EPB starts with 3AA - you have 3C0 in your autoscan.
  4. siLc

MK5 GTI Signals and Cruise not working

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Steering_Wheel_Control_Module_Versions You can compare versions here.
  5. siLc

HBA/FLA High beam assist coding

AFAIK thats how things are with the mirror FLA. For a better experience, the windscreen camera A5 module provided FLA is better.
  6. siLc

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Beeping during Park Pilot/Assist

Wouldn't completely turning off the beeps defeat the purpuse of PDC/Park Assist ? You should be looking at your surroundings anyway instead of the screen.
  7. siLc

Replacement windshield wiper switch cruise control and wiper module VW Passat B7 2013

Then the feature is already working. The menu then serves only to turn it on/off. I remember retrofitting 1K8919472C to a 2.0 TDI B7 with similar color MFA clocks and it displayed the menu, so you don't neccessarily need the 3D clocks.
  8. siLc

2014 A8 D4 - Inner door light bar brightness

The ambient lights should be adjusted with the dash lighting dimmer dial on the light switch - is it turned to max?
  9. siLc

OAM to O2E swap

If you're deadset on doing a trans swap, you would be better off swapping to manual. Looking at a previous autoscan, the CAVD engine never came with the 02E DSG - so there are no guarantees you will find suitable CV axles and that the engine ECU will play nice with the different TCU.
  10. siLc

GOLF MK6 BI-XENON retrofit

The high beam shutter is still controlled by the BCM, so IIRC the BCM needs to be the H (High) version to support xenons. Also Byte 18 needs to be changed. This BCM here's a M or Medium. Also, headlight washers are required with xenons on the Mk6.
  11. siLc

Gen4 Door controllers retrofit

From my collection of autoscans, there is only index A for the whole production period 2010-2015. Address 42: Door Elect, Driver (J386) Labels:| 3C0-959-70X-GEN4.clb Part No SW: 3AA 959 701 A HW: 3C0 959 793 C Component: TUER-SG FT 002 0533 Address 52: Door Elect, Pass...
  12. siLc

Black screen on rear camera 2017 Passat R-Line (NMS)

The Passat NMS comes only in the sedan bodystyle.
  13. siLc

All B7 RoW front door modules (3AA959701A and 702A) support the full range of features (puddle lights, exit lights, ambient lights, folding and memory). Availability in NAR is another thing :)
  14. siLc

Well, in my experience I would say its not advisable using CC door modules (no matter if front or rear) for anything else than a CC :) Years ago, I inadvertently ordered a CC rear module and the windows switch indeed worked in reverse. Also when opening the door, the window notced down a bit...
  15. siLc

Replacement windshield wiper switch cruise control and wiper module VW Passat B7 2013

Thats a lot of material to be thrown away :) Otherwise yes.