siLc
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• siLc
      siLc replied to the thread Sticky Windows 11.
      Had Windows 11 21H2 and everything worked with HEX-V2. Recently upgraded to Win11 22H2 and noticed that when VCDS tries to access the...
    • siLc
      Please refrain from using text in all-caps as that's considered shouting. If this EA888 Gen1 BZB engine hasn't had a timing chain set...
    • siLc
      Very likely. LWZ is used for the 1.4 TSI CAXA and a MY2012 vehicle should have either NBA, NQK or NTZ. Sure. Even I have one and can't...
    • siLc
      siLc replied to the thread Steering heavy.
      Well then, have the rack parameterized at a dealer or an indy garage with factory server access and you should be good (or at least...
    • siLc
      4G8 refers to it being more closely related to the Audi A7 C7. You might want to look here ->...
    • siLc
      MGN is not suitable for you - that's a pre-05.2011 DQ200 box. Those I listed previously are suitable. But if you reaaaaaly want to make...
    • siLc
      That is readable on top of the box. But if you don't want to dig, then do as I suggested in my last post.
    • siLc
      Also this software version is ancient. If you have someone with ODIS, you can update to 6561. This won't solve the issue but newer...
    • siLc
      You don't have any gearbox fault it that autoscan. From which box is that? Did any of the replacement boxes have the appropriate gearbox...
    • siLc
      siLc replied to the thread Steering heavy.
      Address 44: Steering Assist Labels: 1K0-909-14x-GEN3.clb Part No: 1K0 909 144 R Component: EPS_ZFLS Kl. 000 3501 Has...
    • siLc
      siLc replied to the thread Passat B6 RNS510 Retrofit issues.
      IIRC RNS510 should have a coding bit to choose between DDP/BAP protocols. Red cluster uses DDP.
    • siLc
      So you mean this cluster is the "pro" one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/195177109884 It's funny that that's branded "pro" - before that...
    • siLc
      You mean this one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/155026300577 It usually has been possible to change analogue to digital cluster using a...
    • siLc
      Turn light switch to full right and you'll have full manual control of full beams via stalks.
    • siLc
      siLc replied to the thread Seat Tarraco - Engine Coding.
      I've already driven a 2011 Passat CNG for 6 years and know all this very well. CNG infrastructure has improved considerably in those...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…