Recent content by kfr-

1. K

Tiguan Trailer Wiring into a Sportwagen

I picked up two add a circuits. I taped two 30A circuits. I'm not sure which ones at this time. I figure 30A fuses are switched. I needed to add two 15A fuses but add a fuse has a max of 10A. I think, I will be ok for the two module capped at 2x10a for the short term. Trailer lights use LED now...
  2. K

I have been trying to power the trailer controller using fuse 28 and 38. Using Zip tie to fish the wire isn't working that great. Any tip/tricks to adding a fuse the the box on an MK7.5?
  3. K

This is great info. I really appreciate it but I already ran the wires threw the door channels. I will most likely use the BCM. Before I ran the wire, I though that maybe the parking sensors would run on CANbus.
  4. K

Thanks, I have no plans of putting 12v to canhigh/low ;). I made small pigtails with the proper connectors so that I can extend canhigh/low and the brake wire. I can then tap those and leave the factory harness intact. I just need to remove the pins from the BCM. It should be 100% reversible.
  5. K

I'm getting ready to finish the wiring on retrofitting a tiguan trailer wiring module into a sportwagen. I've checked and re-checked the wiring diagrams. I'm just wondering what happens if, by accident I incorrectly get the canbus wires to the trailer module wrong.
  6. K

2018 Sportwagen Comforline Sign Recognition Coding

I'm trying to get Sign Recognition working on our 2018 Sportwagen Comfortline with DAP. I followed the following steps: Select Control unit 5F (Information Electrical) Adaptation Select Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 traffic_sign_recognition_0x21 Değer=Active Select...
Back