Recent content by kczach

1. K

[Audi A6 C7] close trunk with foot gesture (motion sensor)

This has been asked by others with autoscans. Use has commented in the past regarding my posts. Just curious if any progress has been made. I know you are probably of no help stefdds but here you go. You get more accomplished if you ask nicely instead of being a smart ass. License Plate...
  2. K

[Audi A6 C7] close trunk with foot gesture (motion sensor)

Trying to resurrect this post. I would also like to be able to close the trunk with a foot gesture. Anyone figured this out??
  3. K

Would like to accomplish a couple of tweaks 2020 S8

Thanks for your time Uwe. That’s what I’m doing. there don’t seem to be any issues that I can tell.
  4. K

Thanks Uwe, It's a soft button and not a physical one. Another quick question; are the errors I'm getting with my scan just related to connectivity and software or is it something I should take to the dealer and have addressed. Doesn't seem like there are any issues when I drive and use the...
  5. K

Hi all. Would like to have the start/stop system be able to remember the last setting so I don't have to push the button every time I start the car. Also would like to be able to enter data at speed. None of the previous procedures work for the D5 platform. It also seems like when I scan the...
  6. K

2019 e-tron (USA) and disabling kick hitch open function

I don't want to hijack the thread but has anyone been able to get the rear lid to close with a foot swipe?
  7. K

Current for bulb recognition

When I had my 2011 S4 I switched out my bulbs to LED including the license plate bulbs. I went to ECS tuning to get the bulbs . All of them worked without and error messages. There was a resistor added to the license plate bulb which was not a problem.
  8. K

Audi C7.5 Start Stop

Mine behaves the same. With the setup I have now you can't have auto hold and stop the engine at the same time. My wife's BMW has the ability to have auto hold and the engine stop at the same time. I haven't used it much on her car to tell how much of a delay there is. It does feel odd when...
  9. K

Closing trunk with foot swipe

Thanks Uwe.
  10. K

I haven't seen any tweaks about any of this. Just wondering if it's possible. It would be an easy way of closing trunk with a handful of groceries.
  11. K

License Plate: 12345 Mileage: 35997km-22367mi Repair Order: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chassis Type: FC-AU57 (4G8) Scan: 01 02 03 05 08 09 13 15...
  12. K

Hi all, I can open my trunk with the foot swipe under the bumper. Is there a way to enable it on my 17 S6 to close the trunk with the same swipe? Would be handy to do with a handful of groceries. tia
  13. K

5F module

Thanks Don, I flipped the setting and life is good now. Not sure how it got changed in the first place though. I guess it's good to keep logs. Thanks for your input. Cheers
  14. K

5F module

This is previous coding: Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794) Labels:* 4G1-035-MIB-HGH2.clb Part No SW: 4G1 035 025 D HW: 4G1 035 025 C Component: MU-H-LNS-US 053 0902 Serial number: A741C0H7535311 Coding: 017551020000000013220002041A00102F0007E5F17001047E Shop #: WSC 02391 785 00200...
  15. K

5F module

Hi guys, I scanned my car today after updating to latest version. This is the error I got. The only difference between this and my last scan is the 8 after the 4 zeros. I did change some adaptations but don't believe I changed any coding in the 5F module since there isn't anything in the...