Recent content by Riddick20

1. R

How to disable DRL on Golf 7 ?

Guys I found the solution, and fortunately it was what I imagined. I still post the scan (with error of the left DRL) as promised. Chassis Type: AU-VW37 (5Q0) Scan: 01 03 08 09 15 16 17 19 32 42 44 47 52 55 5F A9 VIN: WVWZZZAUZEW144891 Mileage: 39460km-24519miles 01-Engine -- Status: OK...
  2. R

of course I will post it to you without any problem and I am absolutely not offended.
  3. R

I can also do it and put it on but it is useless for what I asked for. I don't have an error whose nature I don't know. I did a retrofit for which the left DRLs are not connected and therefore an error appears rightly in the instrument panel and in the scan with VCDS. I want to remove the...
  4. R

Hi guys, I need to disable ONLY the DRLs of the left headlight. do not tell me to do it from the menu because I have already activated this option, where I can choose to activate or deactivate them but I need something different. I have to disable ONLY the left headlight. I think there is a...
  5. R

PROBLEM AFTER RETROFIT BCM (09) ON GOLF MK7

thank you all
  6. R

luckily all the adaptations have already been made by a guy who works very well on these things. I did not know that in the new BCMs you could not work on long coding via VCDS ... but now that you have explained it to me in more people I understand. Luckily I have no problems or errors ... I...
  7. R

a guy just told me the latest bcm (like this one) can only be encoded with ODIS ... :(
  8. R

hi everyone, a strange thing happened to me. I did a replacement of the BCM with a newer version (not the first time) and everything went well and everything works fine. the problem is this: if I go with VCDS in the adaptations everything is as usual and I can modify what I want. if instead...
  9. R

Wiring diagram pinout bcm (J519) golf mk7.5

thank you. i figured out how to download them but this is my problem. if I insert my VIN I unload the pinout of an old BCM (my2014) ... while now I mount a much more recent BCM. I already have the pinout of my old BCM. Therefore I would need someone very nice who has a golf mk7.5...
  10. R

I can not find...:cry:
  11. R

Goodmorning everyone, I need the wiring diagram of the BCM (J519) of the Golf mk7.5. I need to know all the pins with their descriptions. But only on a fairly recent BCM ... 2017-2018-2019. Can someone help me. Thank you.
  12. R

RETROFIT CLIMA LDC TOUCH ON GOLF MK7

I have solved my problems. Unfortunately, this climate must be codified with ODIS.
  13. R

BCM Upgrade - Golf MK7.5

Yes Yes i know! i have already changed once both gateway and bcm ... both new sockets from the dealer. luckily I know a very good guy who helps me in all these operations where odis and odis-e are needed.
  14. R

BCM Upgrade - Golf MK7.5

i am also doing the same upgrade. I come from a BCM 5Q0937084CL control unit (hardware 5Q0 937084AN) and I will switch to a BCM 5Q0937084DD to have the 30 colors and put the RGB ambient lights in the doors. all this in a golf mk7.