Recent content by Zu11y

1. Z

'This function requires a licenced interface' error

ive given up on this cable and ordered another hex net :) she served me well
  2. Z

the error is coming up all vehicles and on both my laptops nw. i will try and get a screenshot later today. thanks
  3. Z

the error above is totally unrelated. i payed the fee and got a new cable from rosstech. the cable has not been loaned. i use it everyday. the error came up on a mk5 golf serial is as follows : [redacted] underneath is says revoked? the only thng that has changed is a new laptop but the...
  4. Z

Hi, tried using my hex can cable today and got the error that i need a licenced interface. the cable is fully genuine and have used it for years., any help is appreciated guys
  5. Z

Golf MK6 non start, various no comms.

As title guys, have a golf in with a rather strange problem. The vehicle has no comms with the engine ecu, ABS and airbag controller. I am getting a 'key not found error'. car starts and cuts out which is obviously immobilised. all the basics check out fine: fuses are all good and in their...
  6. Z

2015 Audi RS4 sport differential fault

Hi guys, have a 2015 Audi rs4 in the workshop with a fault for the awd system, I have attached an auto scan and using Erwin diagrams I have checked all the wiring and nothing is out of place. looking at the auto scan many modules are failing to communicate with the AWD controller, however when...
  7. Z

Help with ABS part number for Octavia vrs

Hi guys, need help with alternative part numbers for an abs pump, i cannot find the part number ending in CD anywhere online. can anyone find me alternative part numbers. auto scan is attached. thanks in advance Saturday,03,November,2018,15:55:12:32918 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
  8. Z

Another mk60ec1 long coding request

Hi guys, have another vehicle in the workshop with lost long coding. Autoscan attached. any help appreciated. Tuesday,16,October,2018,17:24:46:32918 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.2.1.2 (x64) Data version: 20180518 DS287.1 www.Ross-Tech.com...
  9. Z

Help with 2012 Audi a6 no ignition or start

Hi guys, as title got a 2012 Audi a6 with no ignition and no start, I have attached a autoscan but as it has no ignition it can't comm with everything. fuses and relays are fine, anyone got any ideas Friday,31,August,2018,18:11:04:32918 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows...
  10. Z

AUDI A3 abs coding help please (MK60EC1)

Hi guys, have a customers Audi a3 that has lost its abs long coding, is anyone able to help with this, thanks in advance Wednesday,15,August,2018,10:42:18:32918 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.2.1.2 (x64) Data version: 20180518 DS287.1...
  11. Z

2012 Audi A3 CAYC ABS Long Coding MK60EC1

Hi Guys, can anyone help me with the long coding on a 2012 RHD Audi A3 MK60EC1 VIN - WAUZZZ8P8CA112866. ABS number - 1K0 907 379 BJ Help is greatly appreciated
  12. Z

Hex can usb no longer registered?

Hi guys, I have used my genuine cable for years now, earlier today i have been getting various errors saying my device is not registered. I checked the about page and it saya my cable is unauthorised/unregistered. Any ideas what happened?