Mike@Gendan's latest activity

• Mike@Gendan
    Just purchased a 3 vin version from Gendan Ltd, should arrive Tues, fingers crossed its fully compatible 🤞
  • Mike@Gendan
    Mike@Gendan reacted to NZDubNurd's post in the thread 3G with Haha Haha.
    Yeah... coz VW are real good at "complying" with standards :D
  • Mike@Gendan
    Mike@Gendan reacted to Uwe's post in the thread 3G with Like Like.
    Yup, whoever does the design of RHD mountings for these doesn't seem to be aware of (or care about?) the SAE/ISO specs for access to the...
  • Mike@Gendan
    Mike@Gendan replied to the thread 3G.
    Not really hearing more, but we've had 2 or 3 come up in the last year or 2. In the cases I remember the RHD mounting location seemed to...
  • Mike@Gendan
    Mike@Gendan replied to the thread 3G.
    Tight port surrounds do seem to be a right-hand-drive issue on some models. It's worth keeping a short extension cable in your toolbox.
  • Mike@Gendan
    Mike@Gendan reacted to DrPeter's post in the thread Random Photos with Like Like.
    Got a new 360 camera :) Click on the photo to open in a new browser, then click on the image to activate the 360' view...
  • Mike@Gendan
    Are you running a cabled VCDS interface or wireless? If cabled, as both the interface and the computer are presumably powered from the...
  • Mike@Gendan
    Mike@Gendan reacted to Uwe's post in the thread VCDS -- An Amazing Investment! with Haha Haha.
    Check this out. A HEX+CAN that we sold for $349 five years ago just sold for $380 on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/203297126774/...
  • Mike@Gendan
    Make sure it's someone with a (genuine) HEX-V2 or HEX-NET then, as 2019-on models aren't supported by the previous generation interfaces...
  • Mike@Gendan
    Mike@Gendan replied to the thread A Sad Day.
    A very sad day. As a Brit (at least I assume that's the reason), I only ever understood about 60% of what Jack posted, but what I did...
  • Mike@Gendan
    Mike@Gendan reacted to Uwe's post in the thread A Sad Day with Sad Sad.
    It pains me to announce that one of our most prolific and valued members has passed away today. @Jack@European_Parts has succumbed to...