Recent content by hadez16

1. hadez16

VW golf8 my2020 tow bar coding

That is nice. I was amazed I could change the design adaptation channels in a Golf MK8 Active Info Display in order to activate Golf R Design and so on... So all this seems to be precised on bit/channel layer and not on "whole unit"-layer.
  2. hadez16

VW golf8 my2020 tow bar coding

Could anybody give a statement what coding/adaptation definitely is NOT possible due to SFD stuff? I heard it is possible to change the gateway installation list??? Can the adaptation channel in BCM be changed? We know already that it is definitely possible to exclude some codings or adaptation...
  3. hadez16

Latest LCode version

There is a really nasty bug in the new LCode. Niels, I mentioned you in the germen VCDS Forum. Opening (some - not all???) Drop-Downs and closing them again without changing the selection does affect the byte.
  4. hadez16

[21030] UDS SRI tool only works on RELEASE version - not DRV

In germany it is an absolutely ridiculous situation in german forums and facebook and chat groups and so on....there is almost not one single day where we do not have to explain why it doesn't work in german versions and why german VCDS is not capable of doing that using a guided function...
  5. hadez16

Latest LCode version

When I think of "grid based" then VCP comes to my mind with its UI-mayhem way of offering TXT coding (based on ASAM coding documentation) or even long coding table-style etc... I really love the simple approach of VCDS and LCode, especially how old editorial coding style was mixed with...
  6. hadez16

Latest LCode version

Thank you, I'll give it a try
  7. hadez16

Latest LCode version

I have to correct myself: What I mean is, that ALL LCode instances are automatically closed when you close the coding dialog in VCDS.
  8. hadez16

Latest LCode version

Is it possible not to close other LCode.exe instances when closing the LCode instance that was opened via VCDS? There are situations where I have several LCode instances opened while comparing codings from several other customers, and committing a new coding by closing "the LCode from VCDS"...
  9. hadez16

Latest LCode version

Aaahh, didn't notice the statusbar, thanks!
  10. hadez16

Latest LCode version

Am I missing something or is there no highlighting when using the search function?
  11. hadez16

MQB platform - Security Codes - work in progress

Unit 18 - AUX Heater New security code discovered: 80782 The guy told that this login is needed for changing: IDE06691-MAS05069-Regelparameter Standheizen-Temperaturschwelle für Aktivierung Frischluftgebläse (Temp threshold for activating air blower......something like this....)
  12. hadez16

MK8 GOLF

Interesting. Are there regional differences for having SFD implemented? Do you have some blockmaps from that Car? Especially Gateway and/or Cluster?
  13. hadez16

MK8 GOLF

There is a thread in a german VCDS forum where a MK8 owner reported that these "View"-Channels could not be changed without SFD ticket / SFD unlock.
  14. hadez16

Coding Problems on 2Q0 980 654 Drv. Assist Camera

I've never seen anything like this in a MIB3 Unit after retrofitting Lane Assist via Coding... I'm very curious. Superb MY19 has no MIB3
  15. hadez16

Coding Problems on 2Q0 980 654 Drv. Assist Camera

..but I assume there is no menu option for adaptive lane guidance in MIB3, right? (according to my personal experience with MIB3 so far) Why did you set Point of intervention (=adaptive lane guidance) to LATE?